ALL: Blind Items

• Members

Which East Coast newcomer botched his screen test twice but still landed the role? Apparently, the execs felt he went the extra mile when asked to give it another shot.

Which carb-concious veteran actress recently halted production during a champagne toast to ask if the 'bubbly' (i.e. ginger ale) was diet?

Any guesses????

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really want to know what the casting people at ATWT are smoking if they think that messing up a scene twice merits getting a role. B/c anything that makes bad [!@#$%^&*] good, I want to be taking.

I don't think AP is going to last long on the show. I thought the show learned its lesson about hiring "eye candy". What makes it worse is that this is all for Katie, a character that most viewers dislike.

• Members

Q Steph, that is the perfect description for him! A walking corpse! He has NO presence and his eyes are so dead in his scenes. You can tell his brain is working overdrive so he doesn't forget his lines. ATWT needs to seriously feel ashamed for themselves casting such a DREADFUL actor. And they will probably stick us with him as much as they love Katie. :(

It also doesn't help that he's about 10 years too young to play Jack's OLDER brother Brad.

Archived