DAYS: Wednesday 1-10 discussion

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lmao at Bo's story. That was cool he chose to take Billie to an AA meeting, but how did he know there was one?

Liked Kayla telling Steve that Stephanie was pregnant. His reaction was priceless.

I am enjoying Max a lot more, even though I don't enjoy the actress he is in scenes with.

Nick, well he is so entertaining.

• Members

This was a pretty boring eppy, but I still enjoyed a few of the scenes. Abby/Nick and Steve/Kayla/Steph scenes were about the only scenes I cared for.

I used to love Lexie, but she is being written horribly. If she leaves town just so Abe won't now she spent time with Tek then I will scream. Lexie wouldn't leave Theo over something petty as that.

Hopefully tommorrow is better, as others have said these last 2 have been very filler.

• Members

I'll harp in on the Blake Berris adoration..He really gets cuter with each episode...Much better than when he started, and Nick has become one of my favorite characters...I'm loving that they are using Abby so much more lately, after she sat on the backburner for so long and was only shown as Chelsea's friend and whenever her father showed up back from the dead..

• Members

I'm just loving the Nick/Abby friendship. They are cousins and totally honest and open with each other. Abby was so cute being inquisitive about Nick's "sleeping" with Chelsea's mom and what it was like. I roared. This is the best way Abby has been written and she just sparkles.

Frankly, I don't get Bo and Billie at all and think their whole episode could have been cut. Bo telling Chelsea she has a half-sister would have been much better.

Also, I don't get Tek and Lexie. If they are lying, why not just lie about why Lexie happened to show up at John's side when Tek saw EJ shoot him? At least a lie to save Abe's embarrassment wouldn't be as disturbing as what they did cook up which is going to end up getting EJ completely acquitted (at least until John is able to remember and tell it.)

• Members

I was thrilled by the lack of any special effects today. The show ended with a classic fade-to-black. No fire. Not even that white light that they use. It was very effective.

Honestly, if there's anything that exemplifies the quality of Hogan's DAYS is that even the "filler" episodes are well written. I really liked the Abby/Nick scenes, the Bo/Billie scenes, even the Max/Mimi scenes. Good show today.

• Members

I loved Stephanie's line about she has to go talk to friends. What friends? B*tch, you have no friends. Abby and Chelsea only hang out with you because you're family :lol:

Steve and Kayla stir my gag reflex...

Ahh, I enjoyed Max and Mimi today :unsure: It pains me. The temptation, it's so evil! MABBY is the Garden of Eden and Max and Mimi are the apple...

• Members

I LOVE the Bo and Billie friendship. It's very fresh and it beats Hope and her endless whining at Bo. Hope's very judgemental too. I like how Bo made Billie feel that having a one night stand was ok and called her beautiful. I also like the fact that he never told the story to Hope. HAHAHA fancy feast!

I am SOOO glad that Lexie is leaving...I can't stand her pushing everyone around including the police...dude ID the pic and LEAVE!

IA about Mimi's coat....it seems like soap characters always have nice clothes (even though theyre suppose to be broke). Give Meems another coat!!!

Liz

• Members

I see I'm in the minority again, but that's okay. :D

I enjoy Max and Mimi. I think Max and Abby are boring and I get the bro/sis vibe more than anything. I like Lexi, but the driving home about EJ shooting John is annoying. Nick and Abby are cute and I liked their scenes today. I had to laugh with Bo's story he told Billie and her reaction. LOL! Of course I enjoyed the Steve and Kayla scenes - <sigh>

Overall - most excellent show - much better than ABC! ^_^

Jen

• Members

So far, I have to say, I can see why there is a liking for Max and Mimi...They do have something... (DrewHamilton, please don't throw anything at me :lol: )...When and if they do pair Abby together with Max (I read she will be paired with someone), then I'll make a decision to see if they have chemistry.

Archived