DAYS: Wednesday 1-10 discussion

• Members

Ok, show. I didn't have to watch Shawn and Belle today. It was hard to watch Stephanie and see Shayna really trying to keep tears back.

There were so many characters yesterday, today seems sparce LOL. I just love Nick and Abby together and today they were the sparkle of the show.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else sense set up to make Mimi a cop? Not saying I want to seem them go there, but there seemed to be foreshadowing for sure. Max was adorable as always. Darin plays fun so wonderfully.

I had to :lol: @ Bo's parallel story.

Tired of Lexie. They're really making me want her gone, lol. And Roman was so suspicious of her at the end - loved it.

I think Hogan needs a new 'exit strategy'. Everyone gets a new opportunity. :blink:

Very much a filler show today.

• Members
Oh God! If DAYS goes the same route with Mimi that GL took Marina, I'll scream! I could see Mimi as a reporter, but not a cop. No way!

It's giving the characters a return possibility. I see nothing wrong with it. It's better than killing off those leaving :lol:

• Members

I don't get all the Lexie hate. I think that the writers giving this story to Lexie has been played off pretty well. Lexie is worried about her life, and her family's life. She doesn't want to expose EJ (her brother), but she doesn't want Abe knowing she's been with Tek. She's trying to do a good thing, but she's blinded by fear of her past deeds to realize that Abe would fully understand and would probably blame Tek anyway...

• Members

Definite filler show today.

I'm soooo over Lexie. I think she's got to be the mostly willfully stupid/self-destructive character on the show right now.

Loved Abby and Nick as usual. They're so adorable together. Nick is just such an adorable dork. (Does anyone else just want to bite his lower lip?) LMAO at poor Nick's face when Steve smashed Santa.

Not much happening with Steve & Kayla today but there were a couple of cute moments - "You womens is evil!" was my favorite. I'm glad we got their talk about Kayla's need to be strong. It really clarified for me why Steve's lying to her about the episodes. He knows she had to be strong for Stephanie all alone for 16 years and he really just wants to slide back in and be her husband and share the load, not add to it. He wants to be her big, strong man the way he was before.

I shouldn't have laughed when he killed Santa but it was pretty freakin' funny.

I really want to get into Max and Mimi but I can't. Whether it's the writing or the acting or whatever, I really can't even muster a yawn. Does she ever take off that damn coat? The poor little matchgirl look is getting old.

Archived