DAYS: Wednesday 1-10 discussion

• Members

I like BB as an actor, but not in the sex appeal department.

Anyhoo, this Lexie/Tek/Lineup thing is so stupid. he knows what EJ looks like, and if he says it's him, emailing him pictures on the phone isn't going to change anything you dumb hoe! It's so stupid and pointless and such a waste of time, it's PAINFUL!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since I have been MIA, I figured I would combine my thoughts on Tuesday and Wednesday's shows.

Lots of filler but still enjoyable.

I enjoyed Steve and Bo yesterday. It was like the 80's all over again with Bo and Steve and how he bailed him out of a jam. Loved the Kayla/Hope conversation and the way Billie was used in the scene. I like that there is still tension with Hope/Chelsea a bit and Billie/Kayla was nice and I am glad Billie seems ok with everyone now.

I also liked Shelle and the lawyer because they presented the whole case to fans and now everything is laid out on both sides.

The Lexie stuff is horrible. It's so being dragged out just to get to the point where they exit. It was ok to start but today it went in circles and screamed of filler.

Steve/Kayla/Stephanie was sweet. Loved Steve and Kayla being loving and concerned parents. I also loved that scene where Steve smashed the Santa in front of Nick. I love this Steve story.

I an ok with Max/Mimi but I better get my Maby. I did like the scenes with Abe though and I am loving this mystery.

The last two episodes have been ok but lots of filler and story building. Pretty good still though.

• Members

The Lexie stuff is ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! ! ! ! Seriously, double you, TEE, EFF! She's making such a big unnecessary production out of this. Not to mention the whole God damn thing was set up as a sting for EJ in the first place so I don't know why they need a line up to begin with. She's just being Lexie and being true to form and being a dumb, annoying, lying, skanky HOE. I can't wait to rid Days of Our Lives of the character. Much love for Jones, but Lexie's time is so up.

Archived