NAACP Image Award Nominees

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 9 2007, 07:51 PM)
Forget Christian LeBlanc! I want to see my husband, Ji Min without the suit! I miss that Genoa City sauna and the awful pool set they had.

Oh yes the dreaded Rooftop of the Athletic Club that they only seemed to use for the summer of 2005.

By the way, where in the world is Ji Min? He was put on c0ontract was he not? We keep hearing him mentioned but no sign of him. I like him, he's dark and had alot of charisma. Maybe he will turn his back on Jack and help Victor take him down :lol:

• Members

I wish I could say I had Ji Min locked up in a cage ala Sheila, but no luck. :( I hope this isn't the end for him. Thats one thing I hate about Latham. When a character isn't in a story they completely disappear as opposed to being supporting to others storylines.

I know I shouldn't be saying this, but where is Gloria's annoying ass? And what happened to the love triangle with Jill and Will? I know Jill has the Phillip bombshell, but it's called MULTITASKING! Why not deepen Jill's bond with Will by having him console her? He can chase Dru and help Jill at the same time.

• Members

The NAACP Image Award, like many other awards these days, are a complete joke. Always has been, always will be. It has nothing to do with QUALITY & TALENT, but the fact that a person is "colored".

C. Khalil does not deserve a nomination, let alone an award. Bryton? Just don't care for him. KS John & D. Sherwood deserved to be nominated & should win. V. Rowell taking her name out of consideration might be her way of securing a win for Sherwood. Rowell is very fond of her, and recognizes that with enough hard work (effort, training etc) Sherwood can be a great actress, a better one than Khalil will ever be.

It's clear that there's no love lost between Rowell & Khalil; it's evident on screen. Again, why did Bill Bell Jr. and/or Latham fire Sherwood? And I want the real reason.

Archived