GL: Let Marina Date Someone Her Age

• Members

I'm getting tired of PGP/Kreizman/Swajeski/Wheeler pairing Marina Cooper with older men. She should be in the Johnathan/Tammy/Lizzie/Remy/Coop group. First Danny Santos, then Alan-Micheal Spaulding, and then A.C. Mallet.

Her dating A-M. and Mallett really bothered me because of the highly incestuous nature. There was a time when her mom was married to A-M., and, in fact, he was one of the two men in the WITD SL with Marina as the baby! And Mallett was married to her aunt Harley, and as recently as not too long ago, had a sexcapade with her. This is all very distasteful. GL should never emulate anything that Bradley Bell's B&B does. There's already a Brooke Logan & the last time I checked, she was keeping the beds warm in L.A....not Springfield. :lol::angry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh... I hate Mandy Bruno's Marina. She annoys the hell out of me. If she wasn't a Cooper (THE core family according to Sucksman/Wheeler), she would have been gone by now, especially since it's obvious they don't know WTF to do with her.

• Members

I like this Marina...I feel she has grown up with the role and not that she has been in the role her entire life, but she took her along way from what Dollar was portraying her as. That said I like that Marina goes after older men but no more men who has already been in Marina's gene pool. LOL!!

• Members

I agree. This girl's been given 3 years to try make her version of Marina endearing to us and it is just NOT working. She has had nothing but failed onscreen relationships due to lack of chemistry and viewer interest. Time to send Marina back to California to be with Eleni!!

Oh, and Lawrence St. Victor is definitely easy on the eyes, but is dead wood. Turn to [nude] modeling. :)

• Members

I used to find Marina annoying but I actually enjoy her scenes with Mallet a lot more than his scenes with Dinah. Their funniness together seems more natural.

I also didn't like Laurence St. Victor before but he's grown on me. He's no Tom Pelphrey but I don't think he's completely hopeless, either.

Archived