OLTL: Wednesday, January 3rd episode

• Members

Not to bad of a show again today....

So far I have liked most everything about it.

The best parts are Viki/Clint/Dorian/Lois, Asa/Bo/Matthew/Nigel, and Marcie/Carlotta. The rest is ok. But both yesterday, as well as today, Nash just crackes me up. I wish he would just smack the hell out of Jessica to shut her up and stop her whining though. LOL No comment on the Antonio/Claudia thing, though.

Also, here is the order of version two of the updated opening. I actually got this one caught on tape....LOL

John

Natalie

Vincent

Cristian

Evangeline

Nora

Lindsey

Bo

Paige

Marcie/Michael couple shot

Rex

Adriana

Layla

Nash

Jessica

Asa

Dorian

Viki

Interesting that Lindsey is still in the opening, but that R.J. is not. Makes one wonder if CH is back on contract.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am all for Viki giving Dorian a complete and utter smackdown, because she is such a [!@#$%^&*] and so selfish, everything must be about her, blech. Enough already, we get it. Clint is having too much fun in this though, at least Viki is being sensitive about it all, and smart, but she and Clint need to really sit down and talk.

The poker game was fun. And I am really sad that RJ is out, that just sucks. He was one of my favorites on the show, and now they dump him, that just sucks. :angry:

• Members

Totally loved the first scenes between Viki and Clint, it was so much more than I thought we'd get as far as them trying to talk about what was happening between them, but then of course, Dorian had to ruin the moment. As much as I like seeing Viki and Dorian go at it, its kind of getting tiring because I'm so ready for this story to kick in, because I'm very curious to see how it all plays out. It was so there today, that C/V have deep feelings for each other and its not just 'friendship' either. I just want them to have uninterrupted time to talk things over, and to see where they go from here.

As much as I like Jess and Nash, its hard to watch them in this cave in, all they are doing is bickering back and forth, and that is something I can so do without.

Loved seeing the Buchanan men playing the card game, though I don't like that they had to use Asa and Matthew in this Dorian thing, and I hope to God that Asa doesn't apologize to her. I love watching Asa give Dorian a hard time.

Enjoyed seeing Carlotta again.

• Members

Well, ES has been in each opening for years. I think it is great that she will be celebrating her 36th anniversary with the show on March 17th.

As for RW, he has been with the show for a long time. That may have something to do with it....but then again other long time vets like RS, HBS, and PC are only in one opening.

And as for KB and NM....they went from two shots in one opening (including the couple shot), to one shot in each opening....I can't complain much about this one however, because I love Marcie and Michael....and it's not like they're on everyday anyway.

I thought JPL was in one opening, but MG was in two? I could be wrong, because I didn't manage to get yesterday's opening on tape, and I just going on memory.

As for the others you mentioned (ME, MA, DF and BW), your guess is as good as mine on that one.

• Members

JPL is in both openings. In Version A, he has one shot. In Version B, he has two.

MG is only in one opening.

I will never understand why ME and MA are felt to be important enough to be in two openings! At least Kamar has been reduced to one opening.

I still don't believe KB and NM need to be in both openings but w/e.

I love that RW gets to be in both openings. One w/ one shot and one w/ two. That's cool.

One thing I did notice though, Michael Easton's new shots make him look old as hell. And he looks like a damn dog, but that's another story.

They either need to find a way to transition RW in between HBS and CH or change the way CH's shot goes into RW's. Before, HBS would morph from CH's shot, now it looks weird.

• Members

Well, if RW can be in both openings, than so should some of the other vets as well.

And you're right about ME. He is looking uglier than usual in those new shots, if that's possible. LOL He looks like something I ran over with my car.

• Members

Sad that it looks like Timothy Stickney(RJ) is gone. I hope not. I wish they would put Ilene Kristen(Roxy) back in the opening and on contract. I think it looks good that Cat Hickland will get a new contract. I also think ONE LIFE should honor Pat Elliott(Renée) and Patricia Mauceri(Carlotta)'s years on the show, give them both a contract and add them back to the opening as well. Would be better than having some people in both openings that shouldn't be, like Marcie & Michael, Rex & Natalie & John. I think Robin Strasser should be in both, as well as Phil Carey, Patricia Elliott, Bob Woods & Hillary B. Smith.

• Members

Don't you mean John instead of Michael? You have him listed twice. BTW, don't you think Michael Easton's new mug shots look like he just woke up from a hangover? LOL

You make a good point about Patricia Elliott and Patricia Mauceri's years of service on the show. They should do the same for Peter Bartlett, and his 16 years of portaying Nigel.

And dang, with all these recurring characters making appearances these days I have only one question to ask. Where the HELL is Michael Storm and Dr. Larry Woleck?!? He could really be used in all these hospital scenes. We have 3 characters in the hospital right now (Blair, Spencer, and John), and we could use Larry there to help them.

But look at this, we are starting to see more of Carlotta, Nigel, Lois, Roxy, R.J., Lindsey, Addie, Jack, Matthew and Renee. Certainly eems like something is up behind the scenes.

• Members

That's partly I think because they are one of the few married couples on the show. The only others are Asa and Renee, and now Jessica and Antonio.

I don't understand why they are in both opening either....but I'm just glad they kept the couple shot and brought back NM's individual shot to go along with KB's. But I love them both, so I don't question it too much.

Plus I look at it this way, the two of them being in both openings, just takes those spots away from true airhogs like Evangeline and Adriana.

• Members

You're right Scotty, I did mean John instead of Michael. And you're right, Michael Easton sured does look like he just woke up from a hangover, probably did, lmao.

I agree that Peter Barlett(Nigel) should be added to the opening as well and given a contract. I do wish that Michael Storm would be brought back as Larry and put on contract. I think Larry & Paige might make a good couple, plus Dan Wolek could return. Dan would make a good love interest for a returned Cassie or Rachel.

Archived