ALL: Unpopular opinions

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B being bolgna :lol:

Well I don't really watch the show but I just see similarities in the production and the way its written and why wouldn't their be, Bill Bell's son is penning the show. They are big on the business wars aren't they in the fashion industry? I've just never found it to be all that interesting.

Oh well this is just my opinion based on the little I've seen of it. I'll trust those who watch it regularly when they say it doesn't seem similar to them. Just to me scratching the surface they do. Meh. Regardless of whether their similar the simple fact of it is that B&B has never once caught my eye or been the type of show I'd like to get invested in.

• Members

I don't watch much of either, but I have to agree from what I have watched. B&B definitley seems more 'campy' than Y&R....

Y&R is just not my cup of tea...but I'm sure it's good for those who like it and the face of the guy who plays Ridge on B&B scares me! :o

• Members

All JMO.

I think Alexis can be uptight sometimes but she doesn't seem shrill to me.

I think Melvin's biggest asset is that she "goes for it", the other younger actors could take a page out of that book. That said, she still needs to polish up and learn to play more off of others to create a scene instead of showcasing her acting.

Agreed on KA. I am not sure if it's part of how she conceives of Hope +10 years older than in the 80's but I guess it never seemed necessary to me to do that just to sell the character as older. I think this was true of Missy Reeves as well. I wonder how much has to do with writing differences.

Agreed on LR's Billie.

Somehow I like them in their "plainness", I can't explain why ... I guess I have this feeling something is going to happen with Lauren soon and I want to anticipate their seeming domestic bliss twistedly shattered somehow. Soon.

Out of curiosity, Lisa Trusel's or Camilla Scott's?

The Koz doesn't pale, for me, but I too prefer Deb Adair.

• Members

OMG....SCOTT??? Dude...that's just whack. What's even whackier is that the entire Lauren/Sheila feud started over him.

I could have dealt with the Carly/Iris story, if it had played out properly, and given us the reasons why Carly is who she is. Honestly, I wanted more confrontations between them. I mean, how twisted is it that someone frames a 10/12 year old for killing her baby? Carly should have gotten her pound of flesh 100x over...instead, it was all about finding out all about Gwennie. And now Carly and Gwen barely have any scenes together anyway. What a bleepin' waste.

I'll give you Masters over Dolan and Fulton. I'd say it's a dead heat with Kim. (Real Kim...not kissin' Katie's butt Kim.)

I'm tired of Katie with anyone.... :lol:

Archived