DAYS: Monday

• Members

I hate when soaps show a scene on the preview and cut it out of the show. I still don't know how I feel about Billie/Nick. I think this is gonna lead into the Chelsea/Nick s/l moreso than something forming between Billie and Nick. I loved the Sami/Roman scenes and I could tell how torn Sami was about whether or not she should tell Roman what really happened. I liked the Chelsea/Maggie convo and Maggie telling Chelsea that was the Chelsea she knew and loved after she disses Willho.

I may be in the minority, but Lexie can't get off my screen soon enough. She does nothing for me. All she seems to do is tell one lie to cover another one. The same goes for Steve and Kayla. They do nothing for me. I like Steve by himself or even with Billie, but with Kayla, I just tune him out.

I loved today's show because even though IMO it was a filler, it didn't seem like it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always suspected that her insta-love with Steve would help put her in some downward cycle. But I still think they are going to do something more with it in regards to Steve. What was with his obsession to see Billie right after the quarantine? Maybe the quickness and awkwardness of it, the fast 180 Steve did after he came back from Cincy AND Stephen Nichols comments make me think that more will be revealed. But maybe that is just my wishful thinking . . .

• Members

I so enjoyed Julie Pinson and Billie today. I've been harsh on both but I fell for them today. Billie is slowly turning into my favorite character now that Lexie's leaving. I really enjoyed her scenes with Nick.

It's always nice to see Maggie on. I loved how she gave Chelsea a job.

Abe & Lexie were quite boring today. Lexie was HOT in that dress. She also was alot more [!@#$%^&*]y today. I hope to god that if they bring her back they turn her into the evil Lexie again. Renee Jones shines when Lexie is evil.

Steve & Kayla bored me.

• Members

I really like the way the flashbacks were today. I usually hate to see the previous days scenes everyday. This however was different and do believe it did help in the story.

I do have to say, WTF Roman, they saw Lexie's car but didn't see EJ?! Didn't he say they were taking license and car registrations. How could they miss him. I mean, he is a 6'5" man. Sure he had on black, but come on. GMAB! :lol:

Loved Chelsea calling Willow the pyro--hooker, I knew it was coming and I still snorted.

Julie Pinson, I am absolutely loving her right now. Can't wait for more. Loved how they showed her getting the alcohol.

• Members

Billie and Nick was awesome. That conversation they had, both of them talking from the heart...

"What you really want is for someone to hold you... and to kiss you..."

SO HOT!! They didn't even take their clothes off, and it was so hot.

I know it's unlikely that they'll be paired as a couple, but damn it, those scenes at the end were just too sweet.

• Members

Days is getting so close to being a true soap opera again; where there is good acting and genuine emotion. I'm really impressed with Blake

Berris, and think that Nick is turning out to be a really great character. And I think if Julie Pinson continues to get good material, and she tweaks

her performance just a bit, she can be right up there with actresses like Michelle Stafford and Maura West. I just wish DAYS would do something with its music; there is just something about it that takes me out of the scenes somewhow; it's hard to explain

• Members

What in Our Savior's name?!!!!

NBC, you IDIOTS!!!

Did you not have the decency to air promos saying the shows would air today?!!!

I did NOT watch either NBC daytime soap.

Why?

Because the stupid network -- the same one that is considering canceling my baby, according to rumors -- for the first time, ever it seems, AIRS ON NEW YEAR'S?!!!!!

DANG IT!!!@#$$%%%%%@#^^^

• Members

I know what you mean. The background music is almost something that pokes fun at the show. The show takes itself seriously now, but the background music still suggests silliness. They don't mix well at all.

• Members

JSF-there was a thread talking about NBC having soaps today :)

Today's show was ok. Nothing like what we have been getting but, to me, this felt like a filler and story building episode. Almost like Days didn't want to do too much knowing it was a holiday and all. It's cool-it was still good. However, I did not like not seeing the Marlena/Sami scene. Hopefully, they put that scene in somewhere because I wanted to see that. It looked so good.

Billie and Nick were the highlight. The scenes came off wonderful and Berris is quite the find. He did really well and Pinson put in a stellar performace. I loved her reverting to old habits. She was unbelievable. She needs her own story fast because this girl is emmy-caliber. Loved that end scene with them-hotness. The letter-reading was good too.

Loved Abby's scenes with Nick and her little conversation with Maggie. Maggie/Chelsea was good and so was Chelsea as a waitress. :lol:

Steve/Kayla were cute. I loved them when she was examining him and I am intrigued by his episodes involving the tarot card.

Abe/Lexie were boring and I am really wondering where Abe's sight story is going. I am enjoying every last minute of having RJ here. :(

The Roman/Sami stuff was good. I felt the flashbacks were used well (most flashbacks we have gotten in months) and Ali was really good. Her reaction to John being shot should make Roman angry so I was wondering why he didn't react more but whatever. I can't beleive Roman never asked the cop at the roadblack to describe the driver of the car :lol: .

An ok show to start out the year. I know the rest of the week will be better so bring it on :D

Archived