DAYS: Monday

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thanks for the clips, Kenny!!! I am SO happy to see some of this show.

And now...

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS SAMI THINKING?!!!

I already saw the lie to Lucas about sleeping with Elvis...saw that from a mile away. And of course there will be fallout from that.

But now she's going to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE?!!

HA! So much for the faith I had in Sami. First, she was just deceiving a lover. Now, the girl is back to BREAKING THE LAW.

Oh, boy, you've gotta love Chelsea:

"You understand, this is a trial"

--"To see if I like the job..."

"To see if you can DO the job..."

Hahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!

---WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THAT CONTRAPTION IN BILLIE'S HAND?!

Maybe it's just the way it looks on my computer but that phone in her hand is FUG.

STEVE IS SO CREEPY.

Get away from him, Kayla!!! He's about to kill you or somebody else!! The DiMeras have brainwashed him with that card!!!

OH, THANK YOU, KENNY, SO MUCH. I'm beholden to you.

• Members

That's not the same thing as NBC doing a crawl or even a logo in the bottom left corner of the screen for five seconds. I didn't log onto SON, I think, until just a few hours ago. Didn't see that thread that was created earlier on Monday.

The net can't pull tricks like this to boost ratings of shows if they don't even let the fans know.

• Members

Friday and Monday's shows are the 1st whole Days episodes I have watched since the late 90's. This is classic Days. Multiple supercouples, high stakes, some drama mixed with action. Actual romance. This team has ressurected the show. I may have a soap to watch daily again.

• Members

Yesterday's show was ok. It was a time for character building and movements of the stories without all the action. I did like Sami's reaction to John being shot. Could she finally be realizing all he does to protect her and her family? I hope so.

Chelsea vs. Willow should be interesting. However, Chelsea is smarter and more shrewd than the tranny hooker. Willow going after her because she's Shawn's sister is stupid. Shawn can't stand her, so how is scheming against a half-sister he hates ruining things? Willow is so dumb. Get a clue pukeface!

Archived