Y&R Discussion:Week of January 1

• Members

The past couple of weeks of Y&R have been better than the last 6 months. My heart breaks for Lauren everyday. That woman is too scared to even take her son to the doctor. Christian LeBlanc rocked today and so did Doug Davidson. I see the weird sexually chemistry between Paul and Sheila and it's freaky. I love Michael calling and asking Phyllis where they used to liek to have sex in his old office. Paul and Phyllis' face were priceless when he asked that question.

I'm so glad Nick told Victor he's not "Victor Newman 2.0" and that he's his own man. It's about time he got a backbone and stood up to Victor.

Lily better watch her man around Amber because she will get her hooks in him and won't let go. JT has got to be one of the biggest MORONS I've seen in a long time. Let Colleen GO! I know I wouldn't keep begging someone to stay with me if they keep telling me they want to break up. TPTB, please give Jeffery Todd is balls back so he can take Victoria from Brad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As wonderful a job as Michelle Stafford is doing, I must say that I find it kind of pathetic that they have to turn her into Sheila just to let her show her bad side again due to the fact that she's a goody goody housewife now.

They should've let Eileen do this! LoL

• Members

I've always loved Paul. I've thought about Paul and the various rumors....it's a GOOD thing Michael now knows about Sheila, right? Paul being the lone secret keeper was dangerous for his health.

I don't so much care about the Sheila angle...but it was creepy scary when Paul said "somehow Lauren knew Sheila was out to get her."

• Members

Find your light, everybody!

Sorry, I just finished watching GL and I couldn't resist.

Anyway, what's up with Jack sending the entire Abbott family packing? They have Ghost John guilting him and basically make it seem like it's Jack's fault he's dead. He sent Billy off to Asia. And now he's trying to get Ashley out of town. It makes no freaking sense. It just ruins his whole m.o. to get Jabot back for his family. He gets it back, just to send them all to Asia or whereever the crap he's sending them to. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

• Members
I thought this at first, but they've been giving Phyllis her personality back since she had the baby.

Oh that drove me crazy, lol. They sure did beat it into my head!

I agree! This is insanely stupid because Jack still hasn't done anything wrong. GLORIA needs to pay for her [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Great shows this week!! Today's episode (1/3) was HILARIOUS!!!

First with Phyllis on the phone with Michael.

Michael: Phyllis, when we were a couple, where did we really like to have sex?

Phyllis: Um....what?

And then in the flashback scene, after Sheila sees Paul then she looks at the cage and is like "What the hell?

LOL!!!

• Members

That was hilarious! And did you see Paul in the background when Michael asked Phyllis that? He turned his head to the side and made a funny face.

Sheila as Phyllis in the flashback was hilarious because she was actually dressed like Phyllis and she tried to act surprised by the cell. "What the hell? Is that a crib?" And then when Paul put the gun under her chin, Sheila looked like she was enjoying having a gun being pulled on her.

And I have come to the realization that Paul is just as crazy, if not crazier than Sheila.

Archived