Y&R Discussion:Week of January 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes: @ JT saying to Colleen......"Let's have sex and not make up".........

This week has been horrid so far, if the Jill/Kay storyline doesn't live up to the hype it's created, then I'm really going to consider dropping this show from my Soap viewing scheudle.....

• Members

WOW! I think I should watch first more often before reading the comments here. I thought this week was great so far! I'm not fond of the Colleen/Korbel s/l and I hate how she is treating JT when it's really about her betraying and then blaming him instead of herself. But I am loving the Jack and Phyllis, Sheila, and Michael & Paul stuff. Haven't seen enough of the Jill/Kay baby swap stuff to know if it's going to be a hit of miss but I'm willing to wait it out. I still LOVE this show and it's the best one out there right now.

• Members

I know for sure that wasn't Damon's old apartment. He had a really nice place when Phyllis and Daniel was living with him. I thought that Olivia's apartment looked almost just like Neil and Dru's. Adrian's place looks more like a studio apartment.

The Kay/Jill scenes today gave me chills and from what I've read Monday's show will be even better with the real confrontation.

Archived