PSNS: Grace/Charity Spoiler Speculation

• Members

Wow, Fox is worse than a girl.

Attempting suicide to win back a former lover?

Fox, you are SO pathetic.

I think this is making him even worse than Gwen, because he's a guy. It's a little sexist but sorry, men usually aren't like this.

'There are other fish in the sea,' a typical man might say, to be polite.

Or bluntly, straight from "The 40-year-old Virgin," Fox is putting the ***** on a pedastal." Fatal error, there.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have to agree with you there. Though I think that the show was at its best when the Russells were also frontburner (well, Whitney and Eve, anyway). The only Bennett who ever worked, imho, was Kay, back in the day.

Tabitha's prediction can't refer to Grace, can it? Kay and Grace were never close.

• Members

Fox was the same way. (He just recently went "bad.") Anyway, I think it has to do with making the audience accept the character. I think JER doesn't have faith that a character who is grey will catch on. You must be really good, really bad or Theresa, who has the green-light for being multi-dimensional.

Actually, I think Noah's great now. Paloma is the right choice, they sizzle.

• Members

Sure does :lol:

Anyway, the only interesting thing about the Bennett's was good vs evil and Kay.

The Lopez-Fitsgerald's, Russell's, and Cranes are much more interesting and always have been. Most of the shows best stories came from these groups. The Bennett's only good story was good vs evil really.

• Members

I'd take Tabitha, actually, over any of them. And Grace is lowest on my list, on account of how she ditched her kids for years without so much of a phone call through tsunami/earthquakes, self-mutilation and whore-dom. Not that she was much better when she was in Harmony, since she threw over Kay for bland, boring Charity.

Archived