PSNS: Grace/Charity Spoiler Speculation

• Members

I have in my possession a script from last year for the role of "Ariel" (Ariel was the Little Mermaid, get it? This script was used for the Siren auditions).

Anyways, in it, Ariel has scenes with Miguel. Miguel says, "What are you doing in town?" Ariel says, "Oh, you haven't heard. My aunt died. I'm here for the funeral".

Sound suspiciously like the situation we may have with Grace and Charity right?

Later in the script, Miguel says, "I haven't seen Charity in a month. She's the last girl I'll ever love".

And at the end, Ariel says to herself, "I'll get that girl out of your heart. Even if I have to kill her to do it".

Anyway, I think JER was planning this Ivy reveal/Grace's return/Charitys return early last year, but brought on Siren as a way to extend the Kay/Fox/Miguel triangle. I have a feeling JER intends to kill off Grace to get Charity to return to Harmony, but whether she remains dead is yet to be seen.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rion, I can't possibly fathom how you got a script that never aired. Although it lends credence to the rumors that JER changes his mind on whim and changes story direction even after scripts are done, based on positive reaction or leaks (remember when it was heavily rumored that he halted the Gwen reveal when it was leaked?)

dang.

• Members

Hmm...

Well that sucks, so no grand reunion for Charguel especially with Miguel's total 180. I think their whole story has been completely ruined.

Not to mention the crap that was deciding to have Grace stay overseas just to have her blown up. The whole Ivy reveal was a mess. I now think it was done like it was just to make Kay seem like a "less-bad" person, as opposed to her being exposed by Ivy.

Like the revelation of Eve's past and the stupid shed reveal being major letdowns, the Ivy reveal was pretty low-key and I'm sure whenever Kay is exposed for Hecuba, and Hell in a Closet, etc. no one will care. <_<

I'm starting to feel like all the Bennett storylines are in one huge mess and so sloppily written. I think we can all recount times of JER just dropping storylines from the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

• Members

Word. The stupid Bennetts are a major reason the show became virtually unwatchable for me.

It'd be a shame if you're right and they're killing Grace to give Charity a reason to come back. They have Jessica the Murderous Whore right there waiting to be taken out! Plus you kill Jessica you can bring Grace and Charity back (assuming, of course, that Jessica's death is enough motivation for Grace). Then you can do an Ivy/Kay reveal the right way, and then, if you want, you can go ahead and kill Grace.

• Members

I honestly don't think so, Days. Earlier today, I watched some classic episodes of "Passions" from 1999. The writing is different now. Back then, Charguel were clearly the rooting couple. Migs had a freaking engagement ring just three months after meeting the girl! And that they had their own "theme song," "Cross my Heart," sure helped push this belief. Not to mention Evil Kay constantly trying to split 'em up. Now, it's different. In 2006, Migs wants nothing to do with Charity, really. We don't see even a hint of longing. He's ALL about Kay. Charity's an afterthought. Kay's reformed. Fox is the 'Kay' figure, the bad guy trying to keep these star-crossed lovers apart. It's strange, but true!

Hecuba and the Hell in the Closet shenanigans, far as Kay is concerned, are long forgotten.

• Members

You probably didn't mean to, but you underscored a sad fact: since being with David, Grace has evolved into a selfish WHORE who deserves to die!!!

"assuming, of course, that Jessica's death is enough motivation for Grace" (to come home)

Ain't that truth!

The SKANK didn't even bother to come back to Harmony when she learned that Jessica was a whore and out-of-control. Heifer probably wouldn't come back to Harmony for Jess' funeral.

Grace is a selfish witch who deserves to die the bloodiest death for neglecting her family.

• Members

The Bennetts have been a mess since Grace left. I never understood why they wrote her off.

Now the Ivy reveal was botched along with Grace's return and Kay is in one of the worst stories in daytime and Jessica is portrayed by Danica Stewart, who can't act, and her story has been dragged out so long no one even cares anymore, not that they did in the first place.

There is no way that Grace would not have come back when Charity left Harmony or for everything Jessica went through. That was very sloppy writing.

• Members

Sorry, Phoenix, not buying it.

"Sloppy" writing or no, it's already been written.

And to teach JER a lesson, I suggest that ALL "Passions" fans band together and call Grace out on her not being there. CALL her a skank, a "b," a whore. Call her a woman who cares more about protected, un-Catholic sex with David, her non-husband, and not being there for Jessica. CALL HER OUT on abandoning her family as Jessica sinks deeper and deeper and deeper.

"Sloppy" writing or not, we have no CHOICE but to hold JER accountable, and demonize Grace.

THe skank has it coming.

• Members

I agree, nass. And that's been true since the beginning. I mean, come on. Grace and Sam and Jessica and Kay, even back in the beginning were nice and okay to watch, but it was never about them. It was about CHARITY and TABITHA AND TIMMY, the battle of good versus evil. That's why Grace, in order to be entertaining and enjoyable again, really needs to be brought back into the fold of the good versus evil battle. Otherwise, she, and really Sam (other than police work) are pointless. Sam and Grace should be the rooting couple, but the focus has changed so many times it's hard to know what to do with this family. But above all, Crane and Lopez-Fitzes are where it's AT. The Bennetts are just lucky their daughter lives with Tabby--otherwise, they wouldn't have a prayer in the world. (And nice move, Noah, macking on Paloma--otherwise, you wouldn't have a prayer in the world, either.)

• Members

Oh, Kay is supposed to marry Miguel instead of Fox. She marries Miguel immediately at the Crane mansion.

Remember Tabitha warned Kay that someone close to her would die due to whom she chose to marry

Most likely, Charity will return home for Grace's funeral. A married Miguel may start having some doubts when he sees Charity.

Also, Fox tries to commit suicide to win back Kay.

Source: Harmony Manor

Archived