LMAO! Richard Simmons EXPLODING Steamer!

KLN

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this. What makes it even more funny is that Richard Simmons used to be a frequent guest of Letterman until six years ago when they had a falling out of sorts. Richard Simmons came on the show dressed as a turkey and Simmons was being Simmons and I guess he was getting on Letterman's nerves, so Dave decided to spray him with a fire extinguisher (they're always showing clips of it). Now, he returns and this happens. LOL!

• Members

As I watched that interview that night, I keep waiting and waiting for David Letterman to do something funny to Richard Simmons. I was beginning to think he wasn't going to do anything, and then BAM! That just cracks me up. It's priceless.

I remember the last time he was on the Late Show, and David Letterman used a fire extigisher on him. :lol:

• Members

Yeah, it was done deliberately. But that's part of what made it so damn funny! LOL And it wasn't a cruel, cruel joke. It's not like he shot or ran over Richard Simmons or something. And he should have known that Dave would do something funny like that, since he always does.

Archived