OLTL Crave Rumour/Spoiler! OMG!

• Members

One post is not a takeover, but given the results of the SON polls, some fear and mistrust is understandable. A first time post so obviously partial with a 'big scoop' that has ramifications for board wars elsewhere is also suspect.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong area. Like I said, I'm just going on the information I was given by my friend. It's quite possible that he didn't see what he said he saw, but I don't understand why his friends would back up his story. As for this site, he's a soap fan. I suppose he reads the threads here. I don't know if he's a poster, but I will ask. I didn't use it before yesterday. I'm sorry if I've stepped on any toes, I was just trying to post. I'm sorry.

• Webmaster

You didn't step on any toes. There are just some that were quick to judge a poster (you) because A) you are posting something spoiler natured, and especially B ) this was your first post.

Don't worry about posting in the future.

• Members

Ask your friend how close he was to overhear this. Usually scenes are shot one on one with Directors and the acting coach. Ask him what the name of his class is, and what school he is attending, because I would be interested to know, because i've been trying to get into the studio for years. Whats the connection to his school and OLTL? Please dont let it seem like I wont let this die, but I am curious? You know what, something better yet, ask him if he saw Douglas Marland over there, or Anna Lee ?

• Members

So the poster was basically attacked because she posted a "Crave" spoiler. How is her post any different to anyone posting a potential scoop for any other couple? Not because he/she used their couple moniker instead of their individual names automatically means it's a flame bait. I have never seen "concern" that this place will be flooded with fanbase spammers with previous scoops before. :rolleyes:

• Members

I have not had the chance to talk to him, but I can tell you a little about the school he goes to. It's based in Florida, and I believe it's called Full Sail. He's on a 13-month program with emphasis on film studies, however, he has also taken classes involved in show production. I know for sure that they went to New York, and they did a production tour that included stage, film and radio productions. And, according to him, he was at the ABC studios where OLTL is taped.

I will ask him your questions as soon as I can but, just so we're clear, Douglas Marland is dead, isn't he? Or, is there another Douglas Marland you're referring to? And, Anna Lee played Lila Quartermaine, who I know has passed. Why would you ask me if he saw dead people?

• Members

Wow I am shocked that there was so much animosity to this poster about this. It is not like there are tons of OLTL posts even made on here at all. I mean for some shows we get 5 spoiler threads a day - some of them say basically the same thing and no one even complains. Some of the are not even legitimate spoilers - they are spumors and wild ones at that for the show. And no one even complains about that.

Then a new poster comes on and posts one spoiler in the wrong place and a big deal is made about it.

I don't care for Crave at all, but I don't condemn her for posting something she heard. As I said it is no different than some of the other wild spumors we get on here for some shows.

Constant Craving I disagree about your taste in couples (LOL) but I hope that you won't get discouraged and will come back and post.

• Members

There is one thing i want to apologize to her about, I stated that Cris isn't even a photographer. SON spoilers indicate that he will become one in the feature, so i apologize for that. One more thing though, When Doesnt Vangie have to tell Cris they can get through anything together? He's a freaking loser, she tells him that in every scene they are in so that is nothing new. Also, I have heard ongoing rumors about this baby, but for all i know, maybe you just heard it from the grapevine just like me, and used your friend to make us believe you more. I dont know, but who am I to judge?

• Members

I did not mean to try to chase you off Constant Craving! I was just saying I didn't want SON a pool of Crave spammers, and you aren't one! As for the spoiler, I was hesitant at first (because this was your first post) but I do think your telling the truth.

And I wouldn't be suprised if Highly went that route, either. <_<

• Members

Steve, I agree with your statement regarding the poster....

I HATE CRINGE! Most of this fan base is rude and mentality unstable. They do mean and evil things all in the name of a fictional pairing in a fictional town, called Llanview. They go beyond the realm of being members of a group. They are the worst fans I have EVER SEEN IN DAYTIME and this is coming from a devoted Sonny and Carly lover. They ruin EVERY BOARD they infest. So my initial reaction was disdain for ANYTHING about the chemistry-challenged pairing. It comes from what I have witnessed on other boards and they way they continue to bait others who don't agree with their opinions. I apologize if this poster is not one of the psycho -driven ones. If she is on the up and up, I am truly sorry if I upset her and anyway. But like I said, I have seen the worst and the worse is the CRINGE fan base. I haven't seen nothing like 'em! nothing.......

Archived