OLTL Crave Rumour/Spoiler! OMG!

• Members

Hello!

I have such amazing news to share with the Crave community! My friend James took a trip to NYC last month with a television cinematography class he’s taking. They toured the studios OLTL tapes on, and, according to him, they saw a Crave scene being taped. James went on to tell me that in this scene, Eva was telling Cris that she’s pregnant! He was worrying how he’s going to support the baby if his photography career doesn’t take off. She told him not to worry because they can get through anything together!!!

James only got around to telling me this weekend, when he returned to our hometown for Christmas break from school. He recommended if I post, I do it here. I’m scared about posting because I don’t want to give anything top-secret away. I’m just very, very excited for our Crave baby!

Edited to Add: I have spoken with a couple of students from his class. They also say they saw this scene being taped.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BULLSHIT.....and i'll leave it at that. No one here even likes Crave so take that somewhere else. OLTL, AMC and other Soap Studios are exclusive, people dont just get in. Cris isnt even a photographer. Im sure that your friend's class didnt get in. IF you are right, I apologize now, but i think your lying. Notice how no one commented on this execpt me and i just did it to chastize you.

• Members

Oh, SON better not turn into the ABC message boards where it's "Jolie" and "Crave" all the time. :rolleyes:

I agree with JayV and Sarah, no one here even likes Crave, and OLTL hardly ever gets any threads anyway. I've only been here since the beginning of July, but Crave has never gotten a thread.

No, contaminated by pages and pages of useless threads that just say "OMGS I love Crave so much, I really do!" And, the kind of threads that say "Haters stay out! Crave lovers only!" And, the worse part is that that is ALL that is on the message boards. And I mean ALL! What few other threads their are that are not Crave or Jolie related totally get pushed off the page by Crave threads.

BTW, why isn't this in Spoiler Island?

• Members

No it wasn't, it was a potential scoop. The only crime the poster committed was putting it in the wrong forum. She wanted to talk about Crave, so what, big deal. One post does not mean the board is being taken over. Maybe there are others who also want to talk, maybe there aren't, but if she wants to post about Crave she can. At least they are a real couple and not some fantasy that will never come to pass.

• Members

We're not saying the poster can not post about Crave, we just don't want this whole board to be all Crave all the time. I was a little bit feared like this because if someone reccommended this poster come here it worries me that we're about to be invaded by Crave threads.

I respect people who like Crave, but I don't respect people that spam the whole board just so they can say "I love Crave so much!"

• Webmaster

This thread has not done anything that would warrant a "Report this Post to a Moderator" message. The poster, whether truthful or not, posted information they were given and posted it. Should something like this continue on a consistent basis, then we may look into it further.

Errol

• Members

I find it funny that the only people who responded to this post were people who were telling her she was wrong and to take it somewhere else. It doesn't exactly make for a welcoming environment. It would be nice if a fanbase actually did something wrong before they were attacked.

• Members

Im not one to judge, but if you ask me, you just might be that other poster. she has one post. its most likely she came here to spam. We dont know, and we are just holding down the fort in case her intentions are wrong. I agree with everyone who doesnt want this to turn into ABC or SOC, so i'd suggest you drop the defense.

Archived