i network (formerly PAX) enjoys 21% ratings gain

Scotty

• Members

Well I was part of their ratings surge at first. I gave up every show I was watching to watch Charlies Angels at 8:00 CST. Most nights I would watch Mama's Family and then it. Call me crazy but I love Charlie's Angels - always have.

I reworked my whole viewing and then all of a sudden without even an announcement that I saw it is gone and Growing Pains is there. So I went to my boycott, and have not watched I since then.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Steve, Steve, Steve...

The "Growing Pains" thing was just for two weeks. The Angels came back after that was all over, but now it comes on at 9pm CST. "Diagnosis Murder" comes on at 8, while an hour of GP airs at 6 and 6:30.

Just passing this information along...http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=189838

Here is the regular schedule for January:

Mon-Fri

6:00PM Green Acres Mon-Thu; ION Health Fri

6:30PM Green Acres Mon-Thu; ION Health Fri

7:00PM Growing Pains

7:30PM Growing Pains

8:00PM Mama's Family

8:30PM Mama's Family

9:00PM Diagnosis Murder

10:00PM Charlie's Angels

Saturdays

7:00PM Movie

9:00PM Movie

Sundays

6:00PM Bonanza

7:00PM Kung Fu

8:00PM Movie

10:00PM Kojak*

* If the Sunday movie runs 8-10:30pm, like it will on Jan. 7, then Adam-12 will air at 10:30pm. Kojak will premiere Jan. 14.

I'm upset that they dropped "The Partridge Family" and "Welcome Back Kotter" on Fridays. Two of my favorite 70s shows and I barely got the chance to watch them on I. I have no doubt, though, that as soon as the infomercial contracts start running out, there will finally be some expansion with the timeslots. I hear that they're pretty eager to do it, they're just waiting on the infomercial contracts to run up.

• Members

I still pissed off that they dropped Amen in favor of Growing Pains. <_<

And, as for TVLand's original programming, :unsure: . Most of it if awful and has taken the place of many, many good old tv shows. Although I did kinda like the show they did about the 100 Greatest TV Catchphrases though.

Archived