PSNS: The Murder Suspects

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Congrats Hoganstays-you solved the mystery and the story hasn't even started yet :lol: .

Your price is watching a murder mystery to which we all will know the culprit before it is revealed (knowing Passions months or years before it's revealed) :lol:

I am more interested in Passions letting some of the long held secrets out for once but I'm not holding my breath.

• Members

Oh, I've given up on any long kept secrets being revealed. And if/when they are, I'm sure they won't even be worth the wait, like T.C.'s shed. I hate to be so jaded and cynical when it comes to PSNS, but it's the only way to keep myself from being disappointed over and over again.

• Members

Suspects and ther reasons for wanting JT dead...

Gwen---- Could finally be exposed for sending the information to the tabloid revealing Ethan's true paternity

Rebecca------See above

Jared----His past

Chad --- His affair

Eve---- Another secret from her past would be exposed.

Ethan-----Not capable of Murder

Theresa----- Not capable of Murder

Sheridan----- Why would Sheridan kill JT, she hasn't even been part of this story?

Julian----see above

Shadow Figure/Alistair/Beth-----If it's Alistair or Beth. Why would they want JT dead? They wouldn't care about these people's secrets coming out? Unless JT was blackmailing them because he knew they were alive?

Archived