PSNS: The Murder Suspects

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah King. Your right. Thet destroyed them so why not have them be murderers.

Rick, back in June, Alistair and JT had scenes together where it was clear JT knew some things about Al. After all, he knew Little Ethan was Ethan's and about Chad being Al's and he revealed both so Al probably wasn't happy about that. JT hinted today he knows more secrets so Al definitely has motivation.

I am sure it will be Alistair. It's obvious. John Reilly was rumored to be coming back and now we have a mysterious figure? I wish Passions would be a bit more unpredictable. Even JT's murder I could see happening before I even knew Sabatino was short term.

• Members

Santa looked like a girl today, but that means nothing.

Isn't everyone at the church, anyway? It has to be Alistair.

You know, if they have the killer be Sheridan, and then slowly reveal Sheridan as Beth, then this story could actually be pretty good.

But PSNS will f0ck it up somehow!

• Members

Yeah it could be good King but the Passions of recent years will find some way to mess it up or drag it out too long.

Yes, everyone is at the church but I guess Sheridan could have snuck up of her cottage or something. JER could make that work as she wasn't at the church. I suppose Chris and Spike could be suspects too. Maybe JT found out their secrets. Even though they aren't on the suspect list here, Passions could always make one of them the killer. Same goes for Jessia. It will probably be someone on the list, most likely the mysterious figure, but I also always keep in mind other characters since those other characters are minor and could be written off or something.

I have a feeling they will take Sheridan way too far and reveal her as Beth and then the mysterious figure will be Al and away we go again.

We'll see. I still feel 100% certain Al will be the killer as it's pretty obvious he is the mysterious figure.

• Members

This is why I don't buy the "Beth is Sheridan" thing. It's much more plausible that this really is Sheridan, but she's being manipulated by Beth somehow...perhaps supernaturally, or maybe Beth is gaslighting her. Either way, I'm sticking by my theory that Beth is using Sheridan to kill two birds (Sher and Fancy) with one stone so she can get Luis for herself.

If not Beth, then Alistair. He'd be enraged that his precious Fancy is with the foul Luis. But if Al's alive, so is Beth, and I can see Beth taking a much more active role to tear apart Luis and Fancy. Perhaps Alistair is using Beth, who's using Sheridan. LOL!

Archived