Y&R: Kay FINALLY remembers

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It has to be big to permanently damage her relationship with Jill as they are saying. I am going to speculate that Katherine is the one who gave Phillip his first drink. A lot of people forget that Katherine may have toned down in her old age, but she was one heck of a miserable drunk for a large part of Y&R's history.

Any word on if they are planning on bringing on a recasted Philip JR to play Jill's grandson? He'd probably be a young teen now, or so I'd hope as they are over loaded with 20 somethings. Although with Cassie dead and gone, what is the point in having a young teen character without a possible love interest?

• Members

I've seen speculation the Kaye gave the real Phillip up for adoption. I baby switch basically. Not sure how she could have done that though. Who's baby did Jill raise, if that was the case?

I can't see Kaye ever being a pedophile. That is completely unforgivable and not just to Jill.

• Members

^^ LOL! That would be a fun idea if they'd tie Rose DeVille into all of this.

Right now, my guess is that a baby died while under Kay's watch while she was drunk. She was probably too drunk and out of it to remember anything and Charlotte helped cover it up for her.

Or perhaps, if it's a huge re-write, Jill had a baby she thought she lost fathered by Phillip and Kay had Charlotte give the baby away.

Archived