DAYS: 2007 Previews from SoapNet!

KLN

• Members

This is probably what will happen the first part of 2007. I expect more stuff to be given out as stories pan out.

Too bad Willow is still here. I hope we don't have a Willow/Philip pairing as a result of her aiding Philip. I would feel bad for JKJ being saddled with that thing. :lol:

Not surprising they'd attempt Abby/Connor. Don't mind it, as long as Mabby is the end result.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree King.

They do sound good but I think we have to remember these are previews from Soaptnet. SOD/SOW will have more detailed and long term ones so we should all hold out for those.

I will wait and see the Lexie/Tek thing play out. If Lexie goes down for the shooting, she can't be blamed for leaving town. It sounds like she goes to jail and Tek breaks her out and they go on the run. If that is the case, she will be back very soon and even if she stayed in Salem, she wouldn't be able to be with Theo as she would be arrested. That is why I am not going to blame her for leaving Theo. We just need to see how it goes. I am curious to see how Lexie gets involved in John's shooting because I don't get that but I am sure we will see next week.

I hate Willow is still there but I had the feeling we would see her be an ally to Philip.

• Members

Not bad.

Lexie's departure could be really interesting, depending on how they do it. Why would her friends suspect her? Why would Stefano set her up? If everyone does turn on her, it would also give a great reason to bring her back as an evil Dimera (which I assume has to happen at some point- otherwise reviving that family is a waste, imho).

I hope Steve/Kayla heats up soon, 'cause I'm not really feeling them anymore.

• Members
Mimi's not invovled! I love it!!! This newcomer is likely to be the mysterious Connor, which I'm not too thrilled about, but as long as Max and Abby are the outcome, I'm fine with it. So Chelsea finds out about Nick? Who cares? I don't.

These must be previews for January-March, rather than all of 2007. Bonnie is expecting to be exitting Salem in the first quarter of the year. For some reason, I'm excited about the Lockharts getting their own story, especially under Hogan's pen. I think he'll give us a great sendoff for Bonnie. Why do I start caring about these characters once the actors get the boot?

Willow-haters, eat your feet! Willow is here to stay, b!tches! :D I'm loving the Philip and Willow dynamic. Did I not tell you that Willow was going to become our Nicole Walker Part 2? Willow will probably marry Philip to help him gain custody and she will talk about how Shawn is a bad father. I can see it now.

The whole Lexie taking the wrap for EJ definitely has me intrigued. I take it she finds out that he is her brother? I love it! I would rather Lexie go off to heal Stefano, but I'll take what I can get. And plus, Corday said that Jones' exit wasn't permanent. I see her going to jail and then returning down the line. It's about time the roles were reversed and John was on the endangered side while Marlena held his life in her hand :lol:

Snoozefest!

• Members

Personally, I never liked Nicole Walker "Part 1." There is such a thing as too many cookie cutter [!@#$%^&*]es. I think Willow is going to play out the beats of this upcoming story and then be gone.

I do hope Lexie is on the run and not just choosing to leave Abe for Tek.

• Members

No, I'm talking about before he goes on life support, John could ask her to follow his Do Not Resustitate order and, when he becomes incapicated, Marlena doesn't want to do it. Just like in Million Dollar Baby, when Clint Eastwood's character faced a quandary whether to euthanize Hillary Swank's character....

• Members

Ahh, hha, see, I fell asleep during Million Dollar Baby (as awesome as I think Eastwood and Swank are, I found that moving boring).

Maybe... personally, I'd rather see him go into a coma immidiatly and have Marlena struggle with that choice while dealing with Sami, Belle but constantly returning to John's room to talk to him and tell him about everything that's happening to their daughters as we see her wanting revenge on EJ for shooting her husband and raping her daughter. I think it would be an interesting character thing for Marlena, and it would add so much to the John/Marlena/Sami relationship with Sami hopefully realizing that she loves John, and confessing to him why she's treated him the way she has - which in my mind should be explained by Sami resenting the fact that she couldn't just blame them for doing something and leaving her and when they stuck around it became easy to lash out at them, after all - they stayed, Roman didn't. I want someone to aknowledge that Roman wasen't perfect in the situation either and just admit that yes, Marlena made a mistake, John made a mistake, they were unfaithful. BUT... they've taken that responsibility and people deserve forgiveness.

Archived