ATWT: Discussion for Week of December 18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked today's show 12-18, I was so happy to tune in and not see Carly/Katie/Simon. Everything was just really balanced today, and I like that we are finally starting to see more characters everyday, this makes two days in a row now that there has been this kind of shift. I will say it was no where near as good as Friday's show, but still it was a pretty darn good show. I totally loved Luke today(I know big surprise there) but he was kind of being funny with his lines and I really enjoyed that, also liked the family drama all together for the Snyder's. Paul falling of the railing was fake, loved the background of the big city, which also looked fake, are we to believe that the city of Oakdale now has huge skyscrapers, along with the farms?. Anyway Great show today.

• Members

That seriously sucked. It looked like he was wearing high heels. :rolleyes:

If they got rid of this stupid Johnny/Craig/Paul/Meg/Emily/Dusty vaccum the show would improve by 70%. We would still have to deal with the horrendousness that is Katie... but the main annoyances would be gone.

Like Iris. Wanting to mess up Gwen's life? Boring.

Gwen is a piece of [!@#$%^&*] and I don't feel sorry for her.

Meg. Move away from Dusty! She's way too interesting to be with the gang of losers.

• Members

Speaking of LAme...Los Angeles is now located in the old Metro/JavaUnderground set.

And I haven't seen a stunt that lame since that branch "fell" on Holden in reverse to give him his memory back.

I guess Paul wearing heels is alright...he wears more makeup than most of the women on the show. Seriously, check those cheek bones today. I'm not saying it doesn't look good. It's better than Lil's obvious lip-lining job.

• Members

Today was a really good episode, I think. Craig [!@#$%^&*] aside, I enjoyed most of everything.

The Snyder stuff was by the best of the episode, without a doubt. This little storyline proved to be quite entertaining, I think. Holden and Lily have some happiness is good. I like Jade as part of the Snyder family, too, even though most people don't. Luke is quickly turning into the "lame older brother" with all of his jokes with Faith. Gotta love him, though.

Speaking of Luke, how PINGING was Adam today? This was my first time seeing nuAdam and he has this aura about him...I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped both Gwen and Jade and started shacking up with Oakdale's resident gay teen. I *loved* the stuff with Gwen today. Many people don't like her, they say that she's as bad as Craig and Katie, but I will always love my Gwen. I don't know why, but I always will. Loved the scene where Adam had her tap into her own personal feelings about Will during the photo shoot. I actually let out an "oh [!@#$%^&*]!" when I realized that Will's eyes are green and that Adam's are brown. Ah, the joy of being spoiler free.

Loved the Will and Casey scenes. I love it whenever Will is in a positive mood, when he smiles, and when he's in a good place. He's much more attractive that way than when he is crying and whining and [!@#$%^&*] about the things he's done to screw up his own life. But I digress.

The rest of the show was blah, of course. I hate Craig, I hate Dusty, I hate Meg, I hate Paul. They all suck. I love Iris, but this story is indeed very predictable, but I do think it's good. I'd love it if they gave Terri a contract and had Iris stay in town. She'd be such a fun character to have around. Bring back John and pair them together...I have a feeling they'd be amazing together.

All in all, a good episode. The world turned...nicely today, but not wonderfully. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

• Members

Well today's show 12-19 was just ok for me, nothing to great and nothing to boring. Loved the scene where Iris gave it to Gwen, and the kiss between Adam and Gwen. The fake fall of Paul got even stranger today, when we saw it again today, it was night, and when we saw it yesterday it was daylight :lol: . Also loved the fact that Katie/Carly/Simon were missing for a second day in a row. I really did not pay to much attention to the Paul/Craig/Emily/Meg stuff so I can really comment on that, other than the gun pointed at Paul at the end of the show. Casey and Elwood look like they are heading for some major trouble seeing as there scam has been found out by the boss of the internet gambling site, it will be interesting to see where this heads.

Archived