ATWT: Discussion for Week of December 18

• Members

Today's show 12-21 was just a disaster, god I can't stand this show anymore, how BORING, and does anyone else agree that Paul seeing the light, and then Craig in a mask was the lamest crap in years, and bad even for JP, this crap sunk to a whole new level today. If JP stays in charge there won't be much left of this show by Summer, she is destroying it bit by bit. Where is Christmas at on this show, are we going to see it on Friday or more of the same junk from today. Also in a rewrite of history again Meg said that Craig scorched Bab's face, this did not happen you stupid dang writer, start reading the history books.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was cleaning my room today and forgot to turn the channel after B&B so I got to watch ATWT. This soap is just one of those soaps that you just watch and don't expect anything to come out. ATWT is one of those soaps that you can actually imagine these character's lives because they are just like normal people. Their boring, just like real-life people, lol.

The Snyder house shenanigans had me cracking up. It's always nice to see Emma because I remember watching ATWT with my mom when I would stay home sick and I remember Emma. When Carly saw Katie there, I LOL.

• Members

The Paul stuff made me cry, that's how bad it was. I was sitting there, trying not to cry, but I couldn't. I just couldn't believe the utter crap that was on my TV screen...it was all so lame and so ridiculous and so stupid. And it did not do the purpose of making me feel for Paul. He asks for his problems, therefore he receives them.

That being said, I did enjoy the early Emma/Vienna/Mike stuff. First time I ever enjoyed Vienna was when she and Emma had their chat about Swedish food and I really loved that. If they ever decide to keep her around (I hope not), it'll be at least cool to have her and Emma become good friends. Of course, if they did keep her, she'd be too busy up

ass or probably Jack's.

The Margo/Adam/Casey scenes were great. I'm liking how responsible Adam is concerning Casey. Still, he has me wanting him to take a trip to Holden and Lily's to keep Luke company, though. I didn't watch Cavenaugh on OLTL...did he ping so much there too? Nevertheless, I'm liking him here on ATWT.

And I certainly wish we could have seen the Hugheses' Christmas tomorrow. Will said that he and Gwen were having dinner with Bob and Kim, and Adam and Casey are going to Tom and Margo's of course, and I expect Nancy to be at Bob and Kim's as well. They could have easily put all of them together at Bob and Kim's. It would have been perfect for continuing the Gwen/Adam/Will stuff.

• Members

Yep, just as I supposed, today's show is complete and utter bullshit. It's ridiculous and just sick and just vile...and it's just horrible that they are totally neglecting the FAMILIES of this show just to showcase the not-good-at-all acting talents of Roger Howarth, who's been on the show for all of 3 years.

BULLSHIT!

• Members

I really think Barbara Bloom should be ashamed of herself for letting such trash even air on my screen today, where the hell were the family moments?????? Who the hell cares about the dang jewel heist on Christmas, and who cares about Paul having the lamest Christmas Carol ever, I am shocked at how bad this is getting, I think JP just murdered this show in one show, this is unforgivable IMO.

Archived