ATWT: Discussion for Week of December 18

• Members

I usually love Page's scripts too, but I'm not sure what she could have done, having to squeeze all that story into one script. Even the Jack/Carly convo was a mess, with all the dodging around "the heist" and who knew what or did whatever. And I'd been looking forward to Jack telling Carly she needed to dump Simon from the preview last week. Instead it just felt like a tacked on bit of dialogue, not the culmination of their talk.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm SO SICK of these car accidents of the month!!!!!

Passanante is ripping herself off, and failing miserably at it.

Paul has dethroned Dusty in my annoying list. His orgasmic hard-on for Craig is disgusting.

He lives to battle with Craig. His life revolves around Craig. Snoooooooooooooooooooze!

Carly looked beautiful today.

Go to hell Gwen.

• Members

Emma rocks! I loved her today. Everthing else was horrible! I ff most of the Carly storyline and ff all of Casey's storyline. I lost interest and stopped paying attention to what Adam was telling Gwen in the airplane. This show is so damn repetitive. Jean P. writes the same damn thing: car crashes and gun shootings.....geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! This woman needs to be fired as head writer. Come on CBS fire this woman!

• Members

Don't worry you did not miss much in the Carly/Jack stuff they just basically repeated what they said the last time they were in a scene together, which was the same thing they said before that, you get the point. Jean P. is just a horrible writer and has apparently lost her way totally. I am to the point almost quiting the show, and I never say that, but this crap is just never ending, I look at the spoilers and it just makes it worse, same thing same people same storyline. FIRE JP and CG, and Barbara Bloom for allowing this [!@#$%^&*] to air on our screens everyday.

And if posters think I am angry now just wait until Friday, when I don't get to see a Christmas type family show, and I get stuck watching Katie, Carly, Simon, Paul, Meg, Gwen, Will doing what they have been doing all year.

• Members

Welcome to my world! Paul's been the single most annoying character on the show for me ever since Hunt Block was playing Craig. When I make myself hear Roger Howard (a mediocre actor at best...) say "Craig," I cringe...I cry...I grab my pillow and wish that it would end. Paul, Craig, Dusty...their whores Lucy, Meg, and Emily...and of course the beefcake bimbos Simon and Mike, and Ms. Kathryn Ann Peretti take THE prize as the reason why I am an inch away from quitting.

People complain about Will and Gwen and the others, but I'm not nearly as annoyed by them as I am with the others. There are days where the teens aren't on and they aren't usually so repetitive, but the above...oh the above...

Paul: "I will NEVER help out....CRAIG!"

Craig: "I'M GETTING MY SON BACK! JOHNNY BELONGS.....TO ME!!!"

Dusty: "No way am I letting Montgomery raise mah boy! Mah BOY!!"

Meg: "Paul, things are over between us! *kiss* Paul, we need to talk..."

Emily: "What?! Craig did what!? Dusty did what!? Paul did what!?"

It is SO FRICKEN ANNOYING!

• Members

I know you were not trying to be funny AMS, but thanks for the laugh there, I totally agree and that is about all those five characters are and all they ever say, and it has been going on for two years now, and I just can't stand them anymore. I so wish we could just have a serial killer come on and take care of all five of them, I at this point while I like most of them separated from each other, can't stand what they have become when they are all together, would not even miss them.

As for Carly/Simon/Jack/Katie that is just a total mess, and I don't even think it can ever be fixed to much damage from this storyline has been done, and will probably continue to be done.

The teens are ok to me as well most of the time, it's just the thought that Gwen might sleep with Adam that is making me sick.

• Members

LOL Don't underestimate me. I *was* trying to be funny and I'm glad I somewhat succeeded :P

And I agree with you about some of them being good separated. Emily is long-running character, a blood member of the Lowell family, a member of the Stewart family, played by a 14-year veteran, and I'd hate to see her go just because she's gotten stuck in this Craig vacuum. It's like she doesn't interact with anyone other than Paul, Meg, Dusty, Craig, and the occasional Henry, and it's just plain sad. I miss earlier this year when Susan would regularly converse with Emily...

• Members

Whatever happened to ATWT dumping stories because they werent working? Geez isnt it obvious these storylines are not clicking. Why must they focus on the same characters over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!!!!!!! And if the ratings dont prove it I dont know what will. All time lows in demos! Come on CBS do something about Jean P. Fire her!

Archived