ATWT: Discussion for Week of December 18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved seeing Iris today. This Gwen/Adam storyline is alright just about anything would make me happy if it meant Willen was broken up.

As for Casey's storyline, I personally never thought Casey paid enough for being a perfect ass to Gwen when She was pregnant with his baby. And I don't care how supportive he has been of Gwen here lately. Too Little too Late for me. I like Shaggy with Elwood getting into trouble. I want perfect Casey Hughes to get into major trouble and I don't want Maddie there being his cheerleader. <_<

And that fall was as bad as when Katie vaulted over the ship railing instead of falling over. :rolleyes:

• Members

Now now, it's not the same repetitive [!@#$%^&*] unless Katie/Simon/Carly are on, then it is repetitive [!@#$%^&*] :P:P , I will agree with you though in a way, I am so sick of Paul, Meg, Emily, Craig, that I pretty much tuned it out even though I was watching it. :lol:

I was just thankful for two things today, one Katie/Simon/Carly were not on and two, I did not have to hear Gwen sing.

But still the show was nothing near Friday or Monday's caliber, with Friday being the better of those two.

• Members

I am just tired of them going over and over again about Johnny. We know he wont be back. Well I am assuming that with Lucy out! And tomorrow's show looks just as bad with the Carly/Simon mess again. :rolleyes: Friday's show was so brilliant and yet yesterday and Today's was just horrible!

• Members

I love how everyone is praising Friday's amazing show, yet Carly and Simon were on. It should TPTB that it's not the storylines themselves that are wrong, it's the way they present them. We don't need to see the same crap EVERY SINGLE DAY!

It is SO much easier to fix this show right now than it is to fix any of the other soaps that have fallen out of favor with fans. It's so easy, but these people are so dumb that they just can't see the solution!

• Members

As I said before, Iris would be a stronger character if she were not mixed up with Will/Gwen or any of the other bumbling teens on the show. She can have far more interesting stories with some of the other characters on the show...they truly are wasting her.

I really don't care what happen to the following folks:

Could care less about what happens to Paul/Meg/Emiloon/Craig

Wish they would give Lily/Holden stronger storylines that don't constantly have third parties involved

Can't wait to be done with this whole jewelry caper and get Carly back with Jack; and Simon back with Vienna

One thing is this: I don't miss baby Johnny one bit...I'm glad thay got him away from those dueling fools

• Members

I like that they dropped the mid-show previews. I only hope it's a permanent thing.

The editing seemed really choppy to me.

Day THREE of no Simon or Katie. It's like the BEST Xmas present I've ever gotten.

Sigh...yet Carly is a mass of rubble thanks to Simon and Katie. BOO HISS!!

I MISS CARJACK sssoooo much.

• Members

Today's show 12-20 was just plain horrible, I can't think of anything nice to say about it. Number one like PJ said it was choppy editing, and that along with the boring storylines and it was just horrific. I love Carly and Jack, but I don't want to see them like this. Someone please end the jewel heist storyline. Meg/Paul boring as hell today, Lets see Paul nearly gets shot today and has an accident, why do I feel like I am watching something from late 2005, think of something new JP. Will/Gwen/Adam/Iris total snooze fest today, except the kiss I liked that. Casey/Elwood/Maddie/Internet Boss was OK I guess though the need to step this story up it is dragging to long with nothing really interesting happening yet, I think today marked the third time now that Adam has caught him doing it, move the story along JP.

I take back the thing about not saying anything nice, at least there was NO CRAIG today, though he was still talked about, and why do they keep bringing up Lucy and Johnny, they are gone, can't they just stay gone?

• Members

Today's script was wriiten by Elizabeth Page. I used to like her scripts but have noticed lately that her's aren't always the best.

The director was Maria Wagner,ATWT's longest serving director.I'd say she has been there over 20 years.There is nothing in the archives about her and IMDB has her starting in 1993. I think it has been longer.

Sometimes I think people get burnt out and it shows on screen.

• Members

Blah episode today. I really like the whole thing with Will/Gwen/Adam/Iris, but I know I'm totally in the minority with that. Adam continues to ping at me and the more he acts that way, the more I want him to take a trip to the Snyder farm. Elwood...is annoying and yes, he needs to GO AWAY.

Emma was fully within her rights to just to blast Paul away...why didn't she? OH, why didn't she?!

• Members

Glad to know you feel the same way about Adam as I do. He thought there was nothing wrong in what he did to Gwen and that pissed me off. At least Gwen felt really guilty about it unlike him who thought it was fine. I was actually really proud of Gwen today because IMO the way she reacted she kept it cool and you could tell she was uncomfortable around him. I also loved how she thought back to what Steve said to her about Adam crossing the line. That to me was a big sign that she didnt like what he did. I just wish they would let Will and Gwen be happy for once.

I do have alot of faith in Gwen. I know she will tell Will about that kiss.

Archived