PSNS: Grace makes another appearance

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I gotta say, JER has dropped the ball with Grace's return. She should be back by now! It took everyone else one episode to return home from Rome. Ivy's secret came out about 6 weeks ago, and Grace is STILL not back. Now it looks like she won't even be back for Christmas. Grace said her flight leaves "today" Harmony time. So if it becomes another Harmony day and Grace is still not back in town, I'll be pissed.

Hopefully on the 29th, she arrives home in Harmony and reunites with her family for good.

• Members

A new spoiler says that Grace's life is in danger on the 29th...and it's no coincidence that if you replace "C" with "V" in "Grace", you get "Grave"...and the "C" and the "V" are beside each other on the keyboard..omg omg omg

Wait, something just occurred to me. Maybe Grace's life is in danger because she gets kidnapped? This will kick off a "Search for Grace" adventure mystery story, culminating in Grace and Sam's long-awaited (and JER-style further-drawn-out) reunion.

One can hope, right?

• Members

This is just so stupid, and yet another example of why I'm about to give up on the show. There are no payoffs anymore, and at this point, I doubt there ever will be again. So tell me JER, why should I continue to watch this drivel when all I as a viewer get is the same old crap? I wouldn't be surprised if Grace died one bit.

Archived