DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Dec 26th (pretty explosive)

• Members

EXCITING Days are ahead!

Here are the summaries for the week after next (Christmas week):

Patrick, ordered to kill Hope by EJ, forced her at gunpoint to go away with him.

Hope went into labor and Bo rescued her. Patrick told Bo that Bo is the baby girl's father. The police then arrested Patrick.

EJ hinted to John there is a second assassin in Salem, and then John was shot trying to get EJ's gun.

EJ got away, grabbing Sami, who was returning from a getaway tryst with Lucas when their temporary shelter collapsed, trapping Lucas.

EJ forced Sami to have sex with him in return for saving Lucas. (Yep, I definitely smell another who's the baby's father storyline here!)

Steve had a disturbing reaction when Benjy handed him a tarot card of the devil. Is Steve keeping a terrible secret?

Abby was crushed to see Max and Mimi's closeness.

Anonymous

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...dec1206/#184548

ETA: LINK TO DAY BY DAY SPOILERS FOR WEEK OF DEC 26th:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/mess...ek+of+Dec.+25th

Hope delivers her baby/EJ rapes Sami on Friday, Dec 29th

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I give EJ till May until he leaves. Hogie doesn't write stories with villains that last long-term. They usually go off to jail/mental ward for a while then come back for a couple of months, go to jail etc. They come back to set things astir during sweep periods....

• Members

The Sami/E.J. thing sounds like she will end up pregnant, but he will make her not tell anyone to protect Lucas. She is going to go through hell, but this is finally the story Sami needs to redeem her, because she did it out of love for Lucas.

• Members

Wow...the holidays are going to rock.

I still think Patrick will end up dead somehow. Glad the truth comes out about the baby.

Benji is back so that is good.

It doesn't sound like a clear cut rape scene but EJ does force Sami and this must be what that spoiler awhile ago meant. It said something like Sami had to make a sacrifice for the people she loved and I think this is it.

I give EJ until May too. He will be the new Stefano and will be on and off the canvas, which I like better then keeping him around and making him one note.

These do sound good. Days is really getting good at the right time.

• Members

And, all she has to do is call her Aunt Kimberly for advice on how to get through this. Remember, she did the very same thing during the Miami adventure twenty years ago, when she slept with Victor in order to save Shane's life.

The circle of life strikes once again for the Brady family.

• Members

EJ's not going anywhere, people. He'll be here come May, June, July, August, etc. for the next 2+ years.

I love the spoilers.

Looks like Hope's going through premature labor like she did in my blog :)

LOVE EJ kidnapping Sami. More hints at a possible Stefano and Marlena redux.

Benji's back :D

Poor Abby...

• Members

Are we sure it's premature labor Drew? Honestly, who the hell knows when she got pregnant :lol: ?

I agree EJ will be around but I see him being like Stefano in the 80's where he started off being around all the time and then, eventually, left and came back a few months later and stayed for a bit and then left again. He will eventually get caught or something and you know he will get out of it so he will probably go on the run and return or be presumed dead or something along those lines.

I agree that he isn't going anywhere for good but I can see him being in and out.

• Members

It would be premature. She slept with Patrick in late-May, but she slept with Bo in May. That would mean the baby should be born in February. DAYS just loves stealing my ideas :lol:;) JK!

You may be right, Phoenix. I see EJ running from Salem and taking care of Stefano (hopefully with LEXIE)!

Archived