DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Dec 26th (pretty explosive)

• Members

I don't remember Hope sleeping with Bo in May. Your right about Patrick Drew but when Bo kidnapped her the day before Frankie and Jennifer's wedding she was mad and threatened to leave. I remember she walked out the door or something and he thought she left and she was really sleeping outside on a chair outside the cabin door. She was already feeling sick that day and she collapsed later that day and learned she was pregnant so she didn't sleep with Bo in May or June (when Bo did kidnap her) for that matter. The last possible time she could've slept with Bo was sometime in January before she learned he lied to her. The last time we saw them together in that way was in December but it's possible they made love in January (maybe out of comfort over losing Zach although I doubt it).

Whatever the case, once Days made Bo the father the timeline got messed up big time beyond repair. It wasn't like Zach where they had an out there. I swear Hope has had the longest pregnancies. Zach's was long and now so was this one :lol: .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If these are truly factual, I'm so relieved that Patrick isn't killed and Bo blamed for his murder.

I wanted Benjy back but delivering that tarot card to Steve is the key to Steve's programmed memory to kill someone. That's not good and doesn't bode well for a GOOD DiMera.

Mostly I hate the EJ/Sami one. LUMI fans have wanted a little girl for Lucas and Sami for years now. This is a slap in the face. What a dreadful story. Even if the little one is Lucas' baby, the fans will have to suffer instead of rejoice...ugh.

• Members

I really hope that Sami is upfront with Lucas about what happened with EJ. And that if she is going to have a baby, that they suffer through the not knowing together (until the results come in). Then if the baby is EJ's then let's see Lucas struggle with being a father to the baby because of his love for Sami. I think that this would show maturity on the part of both characters. I really don't want to see Sami lying anymore and getting dumped because of her deception. That is a merry-go-round ride that has always played out for her character. Enough already IMO.

• Members

Benjy shouldn't be a good DiMera. He should hate the Bradys more than any of Stefano's children, espcially Roman. Our DAYS history lovers will remember that Benjy's deafness was the result of Roman Brady's attempt to kill Stefano with a bomb inside a warehouse. However, instead of Stefano, Benjy was caught in the crossfire, losing his hearing. Benjy should be out for blood!

• Members

I don't want to speak for all Lumi fans b/c my view is probably in the minority, but I'm pretty thrilled with this story, especially the potential of the story for Lumi and Bryan and Ali. If told right, we could have some Emmy-worthy material for both Bryan and Ali. Also, Hogan has the opportunity to retool both characters. I'm glad to see in dialogue in today's show that Lucas acknowledges that he has trust issues b/c Nicole and Carrie cheated on him. Obviously, this story will explore those issues for him again. I think the story will also possibly explore honesty in relationships. Both Sami and Lucas have struggled with honesty/subterfuge with their previous partners. Perhaps this story will allow them to grow up, talk through issues and be honest with each other?

I don't want Lumi to live happily ever after..yet.... If Lumi is going to become a true supercouple (although I would prefer that they remain the show's only anti-supercouple), then they're going to have to deal with both external and internal forces driving them apart. Sami forced to have sex with EJ is classic soap storytelling that will pivot Lumi into the same supercouple status as the other supercouples on this show--Bo/Hope, John/Marlena and Steve/Kayla.

If Lumi have to suffer for a couple of months or so to gain true supercouple status, then so be it. I, for one, am willing to make that sacrifice....

I hope that while HS is at it, that he'll elevate Lucas' status as a lead character rather than Sami's tag-along. But I don't want to get too greedy. Making Lumi a supercouple with this storyline is the best Christmas gift that Hogie could give this Lumi fan!!! ;)

• Members

Yes, but he loved Steve and Kayla, who are part of the Brady family. I think Benji was being sincere when he told Steve he'd learned everything he ever knew about love and commitment from them. At a minimum I think we'll get a very conflicted, grey Benji, not a clear-cut bad guy.

• Members

Ooh, thanks for that background. Revenge could be a powerful reason why he would want to destroy John Black. Or perhaps Benjy doesn't realize the significance of the tarot card. Like maybe someone that he trusted gave it to him to give to Steve, maybe? The spoiler is intriguing. I can't wait for this story to begin...

• Members

I don't want Benjy being totally evil, and definately wouldn't want him purposely trigger Steve's programming.

And, now I would like to see him have that conflicting anger with John for what he did, but back then like someone else said it was not Roman (even though I wish John could have just stayed Roman).

I couldn't possibly see Benjy teaming up with Stefano and EJ, I mean, he is supposed to hate Stefano.

Now, I would be all for Benjy torn between goodness and forgiving John or going after John for revenge. After all, Benjy is a DiMera.

Archived