B&B: The REAL 2007 previews

• Members

From CBS SiD...

2007 Previews

¤ Felicia's relationships will be back in the forefront in the early part of 2007. "There's a surprise coming up in '07 that will involve Felicia, Dante and Dino," Bell teases. Does this mean that Antonio [sabato, Jr., Dante] will be reprising his role of the artistic Italian? "It might," Bell explains, declining to offer up further details.

¤ Ben [Hogestyn, Harry] may resurface later next year. "This summer we'll be focusing again on the youth story, and you may see Ben back – and maybe a few others," Bell adds.

¤ Despite Stephanie's recent soul-searching, her vow to change her ways won't necessarily result in a "new-and-improved" version of the Forrester matriarch. "She's still very set in her ways, as much as she tries to be tolerant and laid-back," notes Bell. "January is going to bring out one of her greatest 'Stephanie-isms' ever, where she's totally off-the-charts. She has a plan and a mission, and she's going to accomplish it."

¤ Nick finds love... "Bachelor Nick is up for grabs," says Bell. "One of those women will steal his heart."

¤ Two happy couples hoping to tie the knot may find their relationships unraveling, instead. "There are two weddings in the works – one for Ridge and Brooke, and one for Thorne and Taylor," notes Bell. Might a wrench get tossed into one (or both) of these upcoming weddings? "Most definitely!" Bell teases.

Couldn't care less for Ridge&Brooke but the rest sounds pretty good. Not absolute must-see but I'm intrigued about the prosect of a story for Felicia and the cryptic Stephanie comments. This could play out very well.

I also heard that Brad considers to delve into Eric's past next - following the example of Stephanie & Nick. According to Bell he has some tense stuff in store for B&B's milsetone anniversary in March. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess Thorne and Taylor will have a monkey wrench aka Nick thrown into their relationship. I also think Stephanie might be none to happy with Taylor's playing fast and loose with Thorne and Alexandria!!

Brooke's annual wedding will probably be the focus of the 20th anniversary show and involve a location shoot!!!

• Members

Okay, these previews sound much better than the ones previously posted.

I've also read that FeFe and Storm might be hooking up. Perhaps there's going to be a custody battle over Dino and Storm will be her lawyer and they'll get close through all of that.

• Members

I'll also take anything with Felicia. They have Lesli Kay, they might as well use her.

I also hope they really do explore Eric's past. (Although it's a little odd how they're obsessed with pasts now.) I'd take his over Nick's, which is what they seem to be doing now.

Archived