Shoes video on Youtube

juppiter

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol::lol:

That's messed up and hilarious! The imagery and dancing and everything is just so random and off the wall.

Saleslady: (in snobby Valley Girl voice) Um... this style runs small. I don't think you're gonna fit. I mean, you feet are kinda big.

Twin Sister/Shoe-aholic: Oh! (pause) Oh! (pause) Oh! (pause) Oh! By the way betch, FAWK YOU! FAWK YOU! FAWK YOU! FAWK YOU!

• Members

This was INCREDIBLE.

If you liked "Shoes," you'll probably enjoy "Text Message Breakup," too. It also guest stars a certain prominent gay icon if you look real hard. This Liam kid is evidently going places to provide such a cameo.

This was INCREDIBLE.

If you liked "Shoes," you'll probably enjoy "Text Message Breakup," too. It also guest stars a certain prominent gay icon if you look real hard. This Liam kid is evidently going places to provide such a cameo.

• Members

You really have to watch this video over and over again. There's so many weird and cool things in it. I even went and watched "Text Message Breakup." Kelly ROCKS!!!

If you haven't, you gotta go to www.betchslap.com LOL! There's even a Kelly Dictionary.

By the way, I have to go and get me some... wait for it... CONDAMNS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i like this one, but I think Text-Message Break-Up is really funny. One of my friends' ex-boyfriends actually broke up w/ her via text message! :lol: I didn't know that it was so common to break up that way! :o

Every time my friends and I go to the mall and look at shoes, I think of this video now. I think it'd be hilarious if we started singing the song next time we're at a shoe store.

Archived