AMC: Jeff spoiler

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeff tell Erica that he has Malaria not that he get's it. He tells her that he has it. Which means that he has had it since he came back. (He was in Africa) So most likely wouldn't this mean it is life threatening? This spoiler makes me sad because they could use this to kill Jeff off which would mean a loss of another Martin and Josh could lose Father number two. That's something no one should have to go threw especially in such a short frame of time.

• Members

I'm sorry, that would more likely be Dr. Greg Madden's Famous, Patented Li'l, But Plentiful Swimmers. (franchises available...cheap)

That way, Dr. Jeff Martin would be giving birth to his son, The UnAbortedStalkerKing's, simultaneously biological and adoptive brother/sister. It's all cozier that way.

• Members

LMFAO....omg, I love it. I think i'd tune in if he dies. How contagious is Malaria? Can the fetus get it too? Take out two for one. Bwhaha. Tonight is my last night being around AMC spoilers, or anything AMC related, so this is a nice send off. :lol:

• Members

My thoughts exactly! :D

There are enough other members of the Martin family who could come back (Tara, Jake, Kelsey) that I wouldn't care if boring Jeff died.

As far as Josh goes, I couldn't care less about the Unabortion losing another father. I wish the writers would have Erica discover he's not her son after all and write him off the show.

For info on malaria: http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/faq.htm

• Members

Its' amazing how people read into scoops (and scoops are never what they seem to begin with) I prefer to think that Jeff's "Illness" is a sign of what's to come (maybe he goes nuts; becomes obsessed; or even is a serial killer ;) ) I wouldn't count my big guy (walt) out just yet :)

As usual Steve you and I are in complete agreement :lol:

Hmmm..Interesting idea :P

Archived