Britney Spears' "Stronger Than Yesterday" Comeback Was Fun While It Lasted

bellcurve

• Members

She spent most of the Thanksgiving holiday away from her kids, and now Britney Spears is slacking off from the studio as well. Though she was working late into the night at Sony Studios earlier this month in New York, Britney has been missing recording sessions of late because of her Paris Hilton-inspired nightcrawling. "The label [Jive Records] is very worried," says a source to Page Six. Britney has been telling pals, apparently, "I gave birth for 2 ½ years, and now I want to party." What's more, the pop tartlet tried to get Christina Aguilera's manager, Irving Azoff, to help create her new album and resurrect her career, but after she only offered him a 5 percent fee, Azoff balked. According to a rep, "[britney] is not scheduled to record in L.A., and she never went to Irving."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the NEW pics are real - you can ever see her scar from her C-Section!

I don't think her not wearing panties should keep her from her kids - but supposedly she's been partying the last 8 nights in a row and not giving a f.uck about her career or family - and I just now saw a video of her drinking and driving the other night!

Those kids need to go to her grandmother or foster home...neither deserves them until they grow the hell up!

• Members

Could there already be trouble in paradise? After a week or so of constant sisterhood (i.e., partying until the wee hours, shopping, displaying their, ahem, goods for all the world to see), Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have their first official rift: Brit has backed out of co-hosting the Billboard Music Awards with Paris without giving a reason, just days before the show.

The newly-BFF pair were scheduled to share hosting duties at the show, airing live next Monday night, but Us Weekly reports that Brit pulled out late yesterday afternoon. Hilton might still host the show solo, though just in case she doesn't, Fox has another comely young starlet waiting in the wings ... Brad Garrett.

• Members

Clearly she's not thinking of the kids by parading around showing off her cooch. Those kids are going to grow up, and all that crap she does will come back to haunt them. I feel for those boys, because they have dingbat publicity whores for parents. Give them to Shar Jackson I say.

Archived