Britney Spears' "Stronger Than Yesterday" Comeback Was Fun While It Lasted

bellcurve

• Members

I won't link to the pictures on the Perez Hilton website showing Britney's gunya(I think that's what they called it on NYPD BLUE), because I think SON has a policy about nudity and linking to it(at least SoapZone does).

I will link to the stories about her fans telling her off on MySpace *and* how she's in deep [!@#$%^&*] with Pharrell.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/exclusives/b...up_20061128.php

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I PRAY that K-Fed gets the kids. Obviously, we all got it wrong. She's nothing but a damn slut! What kind of mother parades her son around the papparrazzi and bares her snatch over and over? All she cares about is being a Paris Hilton clit rider. SKANK!

• Members

Wow....it's funny how she's called a slut just because someone took a picture of her w/ no panties on? Wow, did anyone bother to think that *shock* the picture could have been photoshopped? Come on.....that doesn't make her a slut.

• Members

I'd say the Perez pics are a fake. Now the pics that DID make me want to puke were those disgusting shots on Perez with her FREAKISHLY huge feet. No one wants to see your tatooed, trashy, ugly feet, Brit! Go away!!! Or at least put shoes on!

---------------

OH.

MY.

G--!!!

I just saw the NEW "pics." There's no way that's fake like the first ones. DANG. DANG. DANG. DANG. K-fed really did rough her up! :( This is at once disgusting and sad.

You know she's not wearing panties just to get attention. Paris and Lindsay do it so it MUST be cool.

Be a LEADER, Britney. I am SO ashamed of you.

• Members

I saw the pics. So hilarious. I LOVE IT. OK, she has no underwear on...is that grounds to give the kids to HIM? Do you even KNOW where his d!ck has been? How many women he has banged behind the back of the woman who gave birth to these kids? He is more than likely diseased.

Anyway, if she's bad for not wearing underwear, what are we for A ) taking the pictures B ) posting pictures C ) visiting sites daily that would post these pictures and D ) start a topic and post in it on another site that talks about the same pictures? :lol:

• Members

The new York Post said she can't find a pubicist to work for her.

As for looking at the pics, I'm nosy. But some other posters are doctors on the verge. One said it looked like she had a venerial disease.

As for why I think K-Fed should get custody, it was disturbing to see her with the baby in the middle of a horde of press. She's new att his mom thung, but get it together already.

• Members

Q Steph, I thought it was VD, too, but evidently not. Apparently, she had a C-section and you can see one of the scars from that operation.

As for those of you who believe they're Photoshopped? Think again. ABC News recently released a report...yes, ABC News...and confirms that Britney indeed went panti-less, MORE than once within the past week. It's a great article with an etiquette expert who weighs in on the phenomenon of celebs deliberately showing their junk.

Archived