DAYS: Bill & Susan Hayes return for Christmas episode!

• Members

Bill Hayes (Doug) and wife Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) return to "Days" for the annual hanging of the Horton Christmas ornaments on Tuesday, December 26. It marks their first appearance on the show since February 9. Susan will be doing double duty that week as she also wraps up her month-long stint reprising her role as Joanna Manning on "The Young and the Restless" on Wednesday, December 27.

http://members.aol.com/jason47b

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Jason. I guess this answers Neil Curtis(?)'s question about whether anyone was coming back to Salem for the holidays.....

Good news. I'm glad that the Hayes are coming back. I wonder if this means that Hope has her baby around the Christmas holidays and that's why they return?

• Members

AWESOME!!!

Don't care for Doug but love Julie. They are necessary for Christmas though and I was worried they wouldn't return this yeat because of everything going on and Susan on Y&R. Good to know. I wonder if Days will bring back anyone else? I doubt it but I know Corday said he wanted to resolve the Mickey situation so maybe we will see him in some form.

• Members

Don't see anyone else coming back to Salem for the holidays. The Mickey situation is probably killing the character off. It's obvious that John Ingle was a mistake and Mickey should've been killed off when John Clarke chose to retire. I can't see Clarke coming out of retirement for a long-term deal. I could see him coming back to just to end the character, which is what I'm hoping for. It'll allow flashbacks.

Archived