Passions to kill off Endora?!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HELL NO!!! :angry:

Do this and I am done for good and this would also be the final nail in the show's coffin.

Maybe Nicole is leaving? I don't blame them for not recasting and I guess they would return Tabitha to her evil roots before Endora and Kay softened her. Still, Tabitha lost Timmy and I don't want her losing her daughter. I guess even if Endora dies she can return because of who she is. Ugh-even the thought of this sickens me :angry:

• Members

Frankly, I was getting excited. It's just TV and, if Nicole's parents suddenly became incredibly religious (such that they wouldn't even want her associated with a character like Tabitha), I'd be for it. Endora, while enjoyable, brings Tabby down. She (tabs) should NOT be goodie-goodie. That is NOT Tabitha. Bring back that evil witch who killed the gas station attendant and LAUGHED about it!!

• Members

If Nicole wants to leave there are other ways to get rid of her. Have Tabitha send her to a warlock or something to keep her away from Julian should he pursue custody of her. I mean you don't have to kill her. That is the worst part of it. After what happened with JRE and Timmy a few years ago, this would be hard to watch for me. I don't think Juliet would go for this either. It has brought Tabitha down being a mother but they can still make her what she was without losing Endora. They can distance her from Kay a bit more. I like their sort of mother/daughter relationship but they can keep that and just add more distance to it and bring Tabitha back. Endora dying is not needed to make Tabitha her old self. It is a lazy and outlandish way to do that. If Nicole is leaving, fine. Write her out any other way but if you kill her I am done.

I don't want Maria dead either but I can accept that. Endora I can't and won't.

• Members

Killing off Endora (or Tabitha for that matter) would be like killing off Alice on Days.

Oh wait, JER did do that... <_<

Killing off Endora or Tabitha would be the BIGGEST, WORST mistake Passions could ever do.

While I doubt it'll happen, I wouldn't be surprised because Passions has made some crazy decisions in the past.

Archived