DAYS: Rumors about Days' Storylines for 2007

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Random is right, randomly selected from rumor boards around the internet. I hope Hogan has more original and interesting things planned for us than any of that.

I heard a new (to me) rumor today....that Hogan plans to write out Bo and Hope in 2007 and does that have Bo and Hope fans up in the air. I don't believe that. Certainly hope that is not true because when he said that Marlena should be the new matriarch of Days, I was screaming (internally) noooooooo, she is not a Horton, Maggie, Julie, Hope, Jen...one of them should be the mariarch, not Marlena. What is happening to our core founding family? If Bo and Hope go then it will be the John and Marlena Show.

• Members

I have been reading DOOL more than watching over the past 8 months and that having been a fan since the early 80s. The reason was what they did with Bo and Hope and how stupid they have made them. I had some faith that Hogan would see that and change that though I have to tell you after watching the first week and 1/2 of his writing I went back to reading about DOOL because they are still stupid. Hope attacking Bo over Shawns accident was just more JER writing in my opinion. Bo and Billie again - JER. :angry:

My gut has been telling me all along that Hogan does not have great plans for them. Even in his own interviews he barely touches on them, going on and on about John and Marlena, Patch and Kayla, the 4some... but almost nothing about them. It has been disheartening.

Then I see this guys 07 predicitions and see he is saying Gina will be back. I think - are you "bleeping" kidding me - not more JER for them, please, I want so much to come back and watch but can't if those storylines are regurgitated in our faces.

Now this rumor that they will be gone. All I can say is HOGAN, WAKE UP. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE RATINGS BEFORE THEY CAME BACK TO THE SHOW AND THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS. THEY ARE A KEY PART OF THE SHOWS SUCCESS OVER THE YEARS AND ONE OF YOUR ONLY HOPES IN GETTING THIS SHOW RENEWED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE IS BRINGING THEM BACK TO US AS THEY USED TO BE. FUN, EXCITING, SMART, ADVENTURERS WHO ARE MADLY IN LOVE. You promised no science fiction - well Hope turning into Gina again - SCI-FI all the way bud. :angry:

• Members

It would be a scandal if he writes Bo & Hope out. I would really consider continue watching if that would happen.

But anyway. I don't belive this for a second. Is this rumour alive because he said here that he Love love love Bo and Hope, Sami and Lucas,and Abe and Lexie. We're going to be revisiting all these couples again." ? Just a thought.

• Members

Simmer down. It's a RUMOR and most of these are so random and outrageous. I would be surprised if more then 3 of them came true. BOPE are going nowhere. Hogan has said in two of his interviews BOpe are one of his favorite couples. Corday will not let them go either so let's not go nuts.

Oh and NotSureBoutHS-they may still be acting like idiots but the fact that you are already getting on Hogan is ridiculous. JER did alot of damage and the guy's stuff has only aired for a month. Bo and Billie is not even an issue and if you read some of the spoilers rather then the rumors you would know they will be reunited soon and will have nice Christmas gift coming up. I hope I am not being harsh but those ganging up on Hogan already are driving me insane. This is why the ratings are doing nothing because people are not even giving the show or Hogan a chance. I wish they pull the EE and daily spoilers so people can't read basically the whole episodes online anymore. These things are killing Days right now.

Exactly Cheyenne. He said he loved them. Bope is going nowhere. Besides, Corday would never do that either. That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard. I think alot of people out there are convinced Hogan is going to ruin the show because their couples aren't reunited yet and so on. Give the guy a break the show was a mess and he is trying to rebuild it and get things going. The fact that people are already ripping Days and Hogan to sheads a month in makes me very concerned about Days and any writer who takes on this job. Not only is that unfair but it shows that a good deal of fans just want their couples and screw character building and character-driven stories. I honestly think quality does not matter with some of these fanbases.

• Members
Yes thank you(!) and I agree with you 100 %. I find the show a little boring at the time. But it's only natural and NOTHING compared with what we've been forced to watch for such a along time before HS came a long. And as you say, give it time it will get better. No one can change this damaged show over night. Some people seems to forget it's got to be belivable. TPTB can't just bring all the couples back together in as heartbeat. Because then what? Would you rather watch a show were everyone is happy and everything is perfect? I sure wouldn't. Have some faith in this very talented writer who wants nothing but great stuff for DAYS.

• Members

Do other soaps have sites like EE and Prevuze that give details of the episodes a day ahead? I agree that they do a lot to cut viewing. I know there've been times I've read Prevuze and realized I didn't need/want to watch Days the next day.

I think the only way to stop it, frankly, is to STOP SHOWING THE SHOWS A DAY AHEAD IN CANADA. Why do they do that, anyway?

Archived