DAYS: Rumors about Days' Storylines for 2007

• Members

Yeah most of these sound nothing but mere speculation of spoilers we've already gotten.

The ony believable one is the part about Benjy not bein an evil DiMera and that's predictable since he wasn't raised by Stefano, just like Lexie. But also like Lexie, I bet there's an inner-DiMera part in Benjy that I would like explored after the character is situated in Salem for a while.

I'm so against EJ being Elvis. Susan's baby wasn't even a "Jr.", so EJ meaning "Elvis Jr." makes absolutely no sense. Elvis' full name was Elvis Aaron Banks. After doing some research from that time, I found out that Elvis' middle name wasn't even John. It's Aaron. Hopefully, all of this is still in place and EJ cannot be Elvis. It wouldn't be farfetched much since Chelsea is a grown woman, but Georgia was born in 1998.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First of all, that's not true. I specifically recall Susan referring to Elvis as "Little Elvis". I don't know where people got Elvis Jr. from. The child's name was Elvis Aaron Banks, not Elvis John Banks and certainly not Elvis Banks Jr.

• Members

Oh brother.

I watched the show for the entire time Susan Banks was on and during her entire pregnancy

she called the fetus "ELVIS JUNIOR", even Stefano got into the habit.

Once she and Edmund married and went to London, they both called the baby "Elvis JUNIOR",

it was a nickname just like PATCH is Steve's nickname.

It was never on a birth certificate, but it's what the baby was called.

THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE GOT IT FROM.

You must have been curing a Ham during those scenes or something. :rolleyes:

• Members

Hmm, anyways...

Eileen Davison and James Scott as mother and daughter would certainly be pushing the ages, LOL. But I guess it works on AMC with Dixie and JR. Jacob Young looks more like Cady McClain's little brother than her son haha.

I do hope Lexie and Benjy develop a brother/sister bond though. That would be nice to see. What I really can't wait for is to see all of the DiMeras (Stefano, Tony, Lexie, Benjy, EJ) in a scene together at the DiMera mansion. Add Celeste to that scene as well. I've always thought of her as part of that family.

• Members

I haven't been keeping up alot with Y&R, I have been watching, just not regularly, and I don't even think she is being used that much their. I mean, I have forgotten the last time I saw her on Y&R, but as I said, I have not been watching regularly.

I want Eileen back on Days, and I know she would actualy be seen there! I would love to see Hogan write for her and now is the perfect time for a return!

But I hope the rumour about if Eileen opts not to return then a recast Kristen will be made is not true, I love Kristen but I would hate a recast, and if it must be done than it better be a good one. And I mean good.

But the whole Kristen returning with either Eileen or a recast is just another one of the box of rumours that have gone around for the past few months.

• Members

I keep reading these spoilers hoping someday that something will interest me in returning to the show. So far the few times I have watched have not been enough to do so, and I still don't like all the talk about Stefano.

Some of the stuff I am reading sounds exciting. From reading the other known spoilers some of this seems really far fetched.

I still love the character of EJ and one of the things I do miss from the show. I have watched a few times and don't like him involved with Kate. I would hate for him to turn out to be Susan's son too. Would just seem way too far fetched. I think he will end up being a son of Stefano though, and not of Tony.

One think I have been thinking about and thought I would throw out here and see what you guys thought. When Hogan was at ATWT he loved to bring villians on for shorter terms. He kept his main ones (Craig and Barbara) around full time, but had others do shorter runs (i.e. James Stenbeck, the doctor killer played by John James, Jack's ex-wife, the evil doctors and all at the clinic where Carly, Rose, & Emily were kept, etc.).

I see him writing EJ and Kate alot like he did Craig and Barbara - not a complete ripoff of the characters but from what I have seen they are very alike them. I am just wondering if some of these other "rumored villian returns" might be for limited stays down the road as well. We know that the main thing keeping Mascolo coming back is that either Corday or Sheffer only wanted the stay to be limited. Could Vivian & Susan both be for limited stays too, and much like other types he wrote for on ATWT.

Sheffer did well with them that way, and he didn't have to worry about redeeming them or doing something to keep them around either. They came served their purpose, and sometimes he would write his villians out in a way that they could return later.

• Members

Susan's baby was known as John Jr at first. Kristen named him that when Susan gave the baby to her intially. Susan privately called him Elvis and, after Kristen was exposed and Susan won her baby back, he became formally known as Elvis. I don't recall ever hearing the child called Elvis JR and I have watched since the 80's. I only recall John Jr early on and Elvis. She called him "My little Elvis" all the time but who knows.

I hope he is Tony and Anna's. Makes more sense that way and fits the timeline. Hogan is dipping into history and the 80's a bit so why not. I think Steve is right on the money-we could be seeing alot of short-term villians, something was a trademark of the 80's. I personally would like Stefano to be like that. Part of his appeal was his being in and out and in SOW it reports they want Stefano on recurring, That indicates to me that they want him to be like he used to be-lurking in the shadows and resurfacing every now and then. I like that because when he became a regular resident in Salem he lost his mystique and the character began to get watered down. We' ll see but I think Steve is on to something there.

Archived