DAYS: Rumors about Days' Storylines for 2007

• Members

I know Passions has a day ahead like that too but there aren't that many couples and such. Most people that watch Passions watch for the whole show. Same goes for most of the other soaps. When people watch Y&R or ATWT, they don't watch for a couple or character. Fans of those shows care about quality and watch for the whole show. A good deal of Days fans don't and that is where they are hurting. I mean look at other boards-people are already condemning Days under Hogan after only a month.

I am not sure if any of the other shows are shown ahead in Canada. I know Passions and Days are but I have no clue about the rest. I wish they wouldn't show them either becausse the EE and day aheads are worse then the actual spoilers. I wish they would fix all that because that way people wouldn't be so inclined to just read the whole episode and not tune in. They should have to tune in to see what is going on in detail.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about Y&R but when it comes to ATWT it just got something that makes you wanna watch the whole show. I may not like all the characters, but the storys keeps being interesting anyway. Atleast that's how it is for me. The pace is faster too.

• Members

Yeah I know what you mean but Days does too. Days has so many vets that the majority of the cast should attract people to watch the show. I mean, it's not like newbies rule the show. What bothers me is alot of these people that watch for certain characters and so on have been fans for years. Being a fan for years means to me that you must watch the whole show but I guess many don't. Y&R makes you watch the whole show too but it's boring right now. My simple point is people need to at least watch the whole show for awhile and give it time to work things out and then impress them. Watching 3-4 weeks of Hogan and already saying he sucks is not fair and only hurts the show.

• Members
Yeah, I watch DAYS for the whole show too. Well, maybe except for Belle & Co and that boring stuff. I belive that story will approve soon though. I like Martha Madison as a person but I just can't stand Belle... or Shawn. I'm also hoping for some approvement regarding Marlena. She's just been bugging me for the last couple of years. But we've been promised better things with her so... Other then that I'm in for the whole deal and that's how it's been since I started watching.

Archived