DAYS: Rumors about Days' Storylines for 2007

• Members

Spoilers Ahead+Hogan's Plans For '07

First, lets get into the spoilers.

Hogan has decided to bring Stefano back; without a reacast! Does this mean that Joe Mascolo will come back? Not really... Hogan says that wheather or not Joe wants to come back, Stefano will be back, without a recast.

John and Marleana head to Canada to find a cure for Kayla. They also find a long-lost Di Mera-Benjie! Benjie comes back to Salem, still deaf, and Steve finds it weird, that he can sign to him without thinking about it.

Benjie will not be an evil Di Mera. He will be much like Lexie. Speaking of Lexie, they have have a nice brother sister relantionship.

Celeste realizes she has lost the death card!

John and Marleana's trip to Italy uncovers many secretes! They reveal that EJ is really Elvis Jr! Why did he become evil if he was raised by Susan? Rumours are swirling that one of Susan's sisters were placed in the desert, which left Kristen to raise EJ! Speaking of Kristen, Hogan wants her back! Eileen Davidson is most likely leaving the Y&R in the spring, so he might get her back. If he can't get her back, she will most likely recast.

Misc. Spumers:

Stefano's latest plan to torment the Brady's goes deep into the Dimera/Brady feud, and we see what started it.

With Benjie's return, and EJ revealing himself as a Dimera, we will see the Dimera mansion again!

Philip will be back in January, and wants Claire!

A bomb will rock a regular Salem hot spot! Chances are it could be Dune!

Bonnie, with a day of luck will end up finding a blank check from none other that Victor Kirikas!

Vivian will come back, wanting Victor back! It will be a huge feud between Vivian, Kate, and Bonnie!

'07:

Kristen will be heading back to Salem!

Mimi will leave, but the door will be left open for her return.

A wedding will take place this year! Most likely the one of Sami and Lucas'!

There will be a pregnancy in '07!

A character will turn out to be gay, but keeps it hidden, to ensure their parents getting back together.

Chelsea will grow up, and just as she does so, tradgedy hits her! (Rumour has it it will be gwowing up from her men habbit)

Greta returns, and Gina awakens in Hope!

The father of Greta will be revealed! John won't be the father; it will be a shocker!

More Horton's will return to Salem, but the circumstances won't be pleasant. Word has it Jack and Jen will come back for a couple of episodes, but if Hogan decides he wants them to stay, it will be a recast Jen!

Mike Horton will return to Salem, and a romance will start between him and Billie!

My source will be posted if and when I get permission from the owner of the site.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=74512

ademption: Shrugs!! Who knows if this stuff is true or not.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it sounds so far-fetched!! But it's funny too!! I do wonder though if network honchos put out these type of rumors to get instant feedback whether there's some interest in one storyline or another. Basically they throw everything against a wall and see what sticks.....

Could I see Hogan doing a Gina/Hope storyline? Yeah, basically it could be a redux of Lily/Rose storyline that he liked so much although in that case Lily/Rose were actually sisters and Gina/Hope have no familial ties.

I dont' know about the rest of it. If there was a wedding in February, I would guess it would be John and Marlena's assuming that Marlena finds John in February after he goes missing this month....

• Members

I don't want to see any more Hope/Gina crap. It's done. Leave it alone, IMO. :) But, by the slight chance that MA is returning next year, that maybe why his story is being pushed back. I never have thought it was right for Jack not to be involved in Steve's story.

The rest of it sounds like "Let me post this stuff just to see what sticks, and say a source gave it to me." I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

This spoiler comes from fall previews:

John/Marlena: They are going to face a big crisis that will challenge them and will test Marlena. Marlena loses John and does not know how to get him back

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1156429871

I concluded based on that spoiler that John goes missing probably at the end of sweeps and Marlena doesn't find him until next sweeps. It's speculation on my part--nothing firm....

• Members

I hope that is true about Matt. I had heard rumors he would be back for Feb 2007 so that fits.

I don't know about those spoilers. I am hoping EJ is not Elvis. I think and hope he is Tony and Anna's. I would love Eilleen back. That would be awesome!!!

Some of it sounds good and some sounds eh...if any should happen.

Archived