DAYS: Gloved Hand Speculation

• Members

I think Tek is another cronie, he drugged John and has been so blatant in his pursuit of Lexie and badmouthing Abe that he's got to have another agenda besides getting in Lexie's pants. His sudden proposal to Lexie may be a big indicator that he is trying to lure her back to the DiMeras. Did you notice how EJ really didn't say a whole lot when he was there to see the Sami/Lexi arguments?

Eve had to have some connection, otherwise, she'd still be alive. Willow might be another operative---but if she is, I suspect she's just a hooker for EJ, like Kate was for Stefano. She may not even really know what EJ's up to. He may have just paid her to bed Shawn so he would stay away from Belle and cause tension for Bo and Hope.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that the following are working for EJ

-Patrick

-Tek

-Willow

-Eve

Those 4 definetly are working for him, well Eve was before she was murdered!!

I think Kate MAY be working for EJ, but DEFINETLY not Victor...NO WAY Would he be working UNDER EJ, Victor IMO has too much power to work under someone else.

I do not think Stephanie is involved, though I am suspicious that she knows EJ from before. Sami MAY be unintentionally involved due to drugging or something else.

I think Benjy, reluctantly, will be involved. The fact that S&K found him, saved him and raised him for part of his life will play a MAJOR role when he shows up. Sheffer bringining this character back into play at this time is just INGENIOUS IMO!

• Members

I think Stephanie MIGHT be, mabye Tek too, and I am almost positive Eve was one.

Hmmmm..... Jan? There have been rumours about her coming back, and she was supposed to be the mastermind glove at one time, until Hogan switched it to EJ.

I don't think Willow though...... seems... just strange.

• Members

Good point. He did say something of that sort. He seemed shock to see her. Perhaps she knows a little about him and he was afraid she would say something.

I am hoping they elaborate more on Tek drugging John. That was something never explained that could fit in here.

I agree with you Mitch. It's perfect timing for a Benji return and it is an awesome idea.

EJ said he is going after all the Brady's so I think Willow is his weapon against Shawn.

• Members

My picks of people working in EJ's syndicate along with Patrick include:

1) Tek

2) Willow

3) Dr. Bader

4) Lexie--remember she had that weird thing where she went to Sami/Austin's wedding then slipped out after a couple of seconds.

5) Lisa, the Brady Pub waitress--hey if Dr. Bader can be part of EJ's syndicate, why not Lisa? She's always at the pub, isn't she? Maybe EJ hired her to listen in on conversations at the pub.

6) I'm debating whether Billie is part of the syndicate or not. I think Chelsea's involvement with the Gloved Hand would be too obvious, wouldn't it?

7) Roman--I almost forgot about him, but as Marlena pointed out in today's show, it was Roman that encouraged Doc to go to New Jersey. It was Roman that urged Carrie to call Marlena in New Jersey which got the whole ball rolling about Marlena's kidnapping. Plus, there was that weird conversation b/w Marlena and Roman in her office a couple of months ago. It might be a nice twist that Roman has really been FauxRo all along....

It's a pretty good mystery, b/c even though we know some spoilers, we still don't know exactly who's involved in EJ's gang.....

• Members

All very good points ademption.

Hogan did turn a JER gimmick into a great mystery and a really good umbrella story. I love it!!

I would love it if Josh Taylor was a faux Roman and either Wayne or Drake ended up as Roman. I think it's more likely Drake would be Roman given Wayne's last return. I know it would be tricky given the Shelle angle but the implications would be huge and the Shelle angle could be fixed relatively easy. I like Shelle now but I could live without them. I don't know if Hogan will go there though.

• Members

As much as it would suck for SHELLE fans, I would be willing to sacrafice them in order to make John the REAL Roman. This is a story I have wanted told on this show for YEARS and I have NEVER been able to accept Josh as Roman...he is just not Roman.

However, BECAUSE of Shelle I do not think DAYS will go there with this kind of story, I think DAYS really wants SHELLE to be one of their main couples of the future and making John, Roman would kill that instantly!

The only way it could work is if Roman somehow is not Caroline's, but that is just ridiculous and would destroy YEARS of history. The connection between Bo & Roman is Caroline so it would alot harder to have a loop hole there. Plus I don't want to change Roman's history, his parents are Shawn & Caroline and I do not want Bo's to change either, and one of them would have to change in order to make SHELLE still viable in that story.

• Members

Yeah I agree. I want them to do it but with Shelle involved you never know. With Hogan there, it is more likely to happen. I did do it in my blog and it took alot to do it. I had to make Claire Philip's kid to do it and I would not be opposed to that. I think they would have to wait on doing something like that coming off the paternity stuff with Shelle but I wouldn't mind it. They would never go back and make Roman not Caroline's. That would destory so much history.

• Members

One, Lisa's been an employee at the Pub for over a decade. Highly doubtful.

Two, I can NOT see Lexie in on this at all. Considering how she was the starting point of the whole mess.

Roman? No. That's going to be left alone, no doubt.

The rest? Sure.

• Members

NO! The John/Roman storyline is done and never needs to be touched again. John is John. Roman is Roman. There is no need to ever go back and re-do this storyline AGAIN. John and Marlena are star-crossed lovers. That's what makes them John and Marlena. Backstepping all the way back to this storyline would only complicate things. Claire would be a product of incest. Brady would be Brady Brady. Everything would just be whacky and the storyline should never happen.

However, I am not opposed to John finally figuring out who he really is. I'd love for him to turn out to be an Alamain after all. Tony was just toying wtih him.

• Members

I wouldn't worry Drew-I can't see them doing it.

It can be done and many would like to see it. I know it would take alot but the implications would be huge. Some people never wanted to see Drake lose the character of Roman. I personally don't care either way but I know there are many fans that like the idea and that is primarily why I did it in the blog. It shakes things up and adds so much conflict. It's a moot point though because I can't see them doing it with Shelle involved and all.

• Members

I don't want John to be Roman anymore. If it happens, fine, but I'm not rooting for it anymore. A) Shawn and Belle have a kid. B) The Bradys have treated John like crap. Well, not Caroline and Carrie (and Marlena of course). But they have. They use him when they need someone to fix their messes and then dump on him otherwise.

Archived