DAYS: Gloved Hand Speculation

• Members

We now know that EJ is orchestrating all the mess with the Gloved Hand, and that Patrick is one of his employees. EJ had a possibly throwaway line yesterday that got me thinking. "You and my other employees have worn the glove in privelege" or something like that. Who are his other employees?

I honestly have no idea. Tek may be one of them. If Nanny's special tea really is drugged, maybe Sami. Maybe Bonnie- though I'm skeptical there with the Claire reveal and the embryo switch. Possibly Willow. Kate and Victor are also possibilities, but I have my doubts because of certain things. What do YOU think?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, we know Eve was involved too. I think Tek is too because his and Lexie's affair was exposed and maybe he hoped that would get them together.

I think Kate is technically in on it since EJ and her were working together only she doesn't know EJ's real agenda. Sami could be if she is being drugged, which I think she is. It could also be Benji but the feel I get from him is that he is going to be good. Who knows but that line struck me too.

• Members

I think Benjy is definitely going to be black sheep (or should I say white?) of the DiMeras, going against EJ and siding with Steve & Kayla. Being torn could be an interesting angle, too, but the former would be more in line with what little history he does have on the show.

What about Will? Maybe EJ promised to make an honest woman out of his mother- there have been a lot of talking about Will in this SL, an unusual amount, even. And if the rumors are true about Will, I could definitely see him being unintentionally involved.

• Members

She's a Brady. Yes, Sami is, too, but I he's likely drugging Sami. Him and Steph have an obvious history, which should be a motive propeller. Then again, maybe she turned on him and that's why he screwed with Max? Either way, she's probably not now.

• Members

I don't think Tek is involved. He has had a different slant than EJ's. I believe Willow definitely is, but don't think anyone else except maybe Stephanie. There is somethiing peculiar about her and I can't get a grasp of what it is, but she is a lier. We know that when she denied trying to get Max and Chelsea found her notebook with all the drawings of hearts and Max's name written all over it and of course seeing her throw herself at him every chance she had. She has an obsession with him for some reason.

• Members

I agree with you! LOL

Tek's sudden obsession with Lexie, or at least the sudden increase in its airtime tells me there's a lot more to him than meets the eye. He's already proven he's not afraid of losing his job, the way he crossed the line with Abe both by sleeping with Lexie and by proposing to her in front of him. I'm convinced.

• Members

Tek is a given possibility. The DiMeras want Lexie back in the family and they cannot go about this with Abe in their way. Having Tek lure Lexie away from Abe will allow her to regain her roots.

Willow, I'm hoping she's not EJ's employee. I don't want to see another storyline where EVERYONE is working for a DiMera. One or two people are okay.

I love the suggestion of Will being involved. But he wants his parents back together too bad to help EJ keep them apart. Maybe he's seen the hurt Sami caused Lucas so he wants her to stay away from him. Anything could happen in Salem.

• Members

Yeah Willow is a good option. I can see that and I never thought of Stephanie. EJ and her were connected and perhaps EJ didn't mind tampering with Max's car because he was angry with her. I don't know-EJ and Stephanie seemed pretty ok with each other since he got her involved with his company. Stephanie did have the ink on her hand but I guess that could just be a red herring. She could be involved but I am not sure the motive she would have other then her or her family being threatended or maybe she was manipulated somehow.

Tek is probably the biggest candidate because his airtime has increased and the Dimera's may want Lexie back in the fold and that means getting her away from Abe. Tek also gives them a presence in the police department and we already know Eve was there working for them.

Archived