Grey's Anatomy Star Comes Out

Chris B

• Members

I found this on Perez Hilton via People magazine.

Good for him! It's nice to see more american entertainers not afraid to come out, hopefully some more will follow. I don't know who this guy is, because I don't watch the show.

Also from the Enquirer...

I guess we know who he was talking about now. That's disappointing. I haven't begun watching Grey;s yet, but he was ne of the main reason for me getting the DVDs. I hope this isn't true and that he isn't an ass.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad he is comfortable with himself to come and admit he is gay, especially being a working actor. I hope the rumors arent true about there being a brawl back stage because of one guys sexuality, if it is true that's sad.

• Members

I love Georgeeeeeeeeee, and TR Knight is awesome. But I still hate the fact that we're stuck in a world where it's still a big hoopla because someone who happens to be an actress is gay. My little "I hate the world" line for today.

It is true. The actors confirmed it.

• Members

This was from the Enquirer....

GREY'S ANATOMY STAR'S SHOCKING GAY SLUR

Hot-head Isaiah Washington hurled a vicious gay slur at one of his co-stars during an on-set brawl – and the ugly explosion of hate is ripping apart TV’s number one show.

Last week, the ENQUIRER broke the blockbuster news that Isaiah, 43, choked Patrick Dempsey, 40, in an Oct. 9 fight on the set of “Grey’s Anatomy." And now we can reveal the secret behind the outrage.

“The melee has set off World War III on the show and may cost Isaiah his job,” an insider told The ENQUIRER.

“The cast is divided over the shameful event.”

As The ENQUIRER exclusively revealed last week, Patrick and Isaiah clashed over cast members being late to the set, right before shooting a scene at Prospect Studios in Los Angeles.

A heated discussion quickly escalated to violence when Isaiah snapped, revealed an eyewitness.

At one point, Isaiah yelled, “I’m not your little faggot like (name deleted),” according to the source. Those who heard him were stunned.

Because of the extreme nature of the slur, The ENQUIRER is withholding the name of the co-star targeted by Washington. During the brawl, an enraged Isaiah grabbed Patrick by the throat and shoved him a few feet.

MORE IN THE NEW ISSUE OF THE ENQUIRER!

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 19 2006, 06:23 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I found this on Perez Hilton via People magazine.

Good for him! It's nice to see more american entertainers not afraid to come out, hopefully some more will follow. I don't know who this guy is, because I don't watch the show.

Also from the Enquirer...

I guess we know who he was talking about now. That's disappointing. I haven't begun watching Grey;s yet, but he was ne of the main reason for me getting the DVDs. I hope this isn't true and that he isn't an ass.

I don't believe anything from the Enquirer. If it were in People magazine, then that would be different, but I'm not taking the words of something that was printed in the tabloids.

*I'm referring to the information about why the fight between Dempsey and Washington started.

As for T.R. Knight, he's a cutie, so if he's comfortable coming out, then I'm happy for him.

• Members

Bellcurve, why are you on strike? The reason I've never watched the show is because is stole Boston Legal's timeslot away which really pissed me off. Because of that they severely reshot the last five episodes (to include new cast members) and the BL fans most likely will never get to see all of those storylines left on the cutting room floor. Not just deleted scenes, but we lost full storylines. :(

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 19 2006, 09:22 PM)

Bellcurve, why are you on strike? The reason I've never watched the show is because is stole Boston Legal's timeslot away which really pissed me off. Because of that they severely reshot the last five episodes (to include new cast members) and the BL fans most likely will never get to see all of those storylines left on the cutting room floor. Not just deleted scenes, but we lost full storylines. :(

The exact same reason. I've always thought that BOSTON LEGAL was the perfect compliment to DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.

When LEGAL was shifted to Tuesdays, I was never able to watch it, because I either taped syndicated/daytime programming that day or always forgot to watch on Tuesdays.

I may start watching, b/c of T.R. Knight. We gays gotta support each other. LOL.

Archived