Nip/Tuck: Rosie Got "Eaah-Jackt"!

Actor87

• Members

Rose was hilarious once again. Loved how Dawn finally came to a realization about the fact that money can buy you alot of things...just not happiness or love.

Kimber/Christian sex...hot! However, Christian is a douchebag for treating her that way. "I'll say anything just to get laid." Grrr.... However, I was completely shellshocked when Kimber invited Matt over afterwards..only to grab his crotch and ask if "Does that feel good?" Just akward, akward scenes.

I feel like Burt will be gone by Christmas.

Next week's previews looked good, just really confusing because they seem to be so fast paced nowadays.

And lastly, what happened with Liz to make her need her second kidney back? I thought they told her that she would be fine after it was stolen..because you can live with only one. :huh: (Hint: I missed the opening segment so that's probably when it was explained...Just my luck)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am in the minority but think Rosie's spin off will be good. Hopefully Liz will crossover or join the show as Dawn's sidekick :)

With this potentially being Nip/Tuck's final year, maybe some of the other characters will crossover as well, and it will still be a little Nip/Tuckish lol

• Members

I can't wait for her spin off either. I know she's known for being a talk show host/comedian, but she is a brilliant actress! Her scenes with Liz were some of the most touching, heartfelt scenes I've seen in my life! She can do comedy, drama, sex with Christian, she is god!

I hope she gets an Emmy nomination for her guest starring gig here.

• Members

Rick in the opening segment, Christian spoke the most wonderful line of the night. Larry Hagman's character was watching Christian have sex with his wife again. Christian got tired of it, and just zipped up and told Hagman something to the affect that he couldn't play with his 10 inch dick anymore. It was hillarious.

I loved the total episode. To me one of the best of the year. It just had the right mix of everything. And I liked Rosie both times on the show, but this was my favorite episode with her in it. I like her character alot. Still not sure about the spinoff though. It might be too much to watch a whole show built around her.

I am loving seeing Liz so much more this year. I am liking that she is being regarded as more than just the anesthesiologist. She was even called family several times.

I was shocked to see Christian going "commando". I couldn't tell of course in the first scene but it didn't seem he had any on then. But after his sex with Kimber, he put his pants back on without underwear. That is strange for Christian. He seems to always have on black underwear. I know not a big deal and most people would never notice. But for some reason I did.

And Andy he still has that white butt.

Archived