B&B: Michael Lowry to join the cast

• Members

According to MBG Michael Lowry has been cast for B&B.

Could he be the new Dante or whats up with that? The male casting department is pretty strange these days. So much comings (and goings) recently... I also can't rule out that Deacon might return, who knows!?

Could the AMC viewers tell me whether Lowry is any good? What role did he play?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like I'll be watching B&B again! LOVE Michael Lowry and wish he'd come back to AMC.

I dont think I can see him as Dante though bc he's not Italian. ASJ looked authentic in the role and I hope he stays in the role. I hope ML gets a new role but I dont see him staying bc the cast is getting full. I will enjoy him while he lasts

• Members

Now did you watch Y&R in the mid - late 90s - or not? Some boring flanell shirt boredom spreading ridiculous tackhouse-bound writer played by a simply emotionless woodfigure - does that ring a bell? :o And don't you dare mentioning his name or even worse posting pics! :P

@ Julia: Are you serious - Joe Mascolo a huge loss for B&B!? Next thing you're telling me losing Mario Lopez was also a huge loss? Sorry both actors never made it on B&B - simple waste of time and money. Getting rid of both was B&B's gain - not loss. Lorenzo Lamas ist still bold (I predict he will depart by the end of his contract cycle next January/February...) wheras Sabato can very easily say Adios. I won't miss either.

They already added ben Hogestyn and William DeVry. That awful Beacher Dax Griffin is also floatinga round in LA but I guess this role will end up short term or dead. He shouldn't come across Taylor's windshield. LOL!

Archived