ATWT October 26 spoilers

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really happy ATWT is doing a Ball, it used to do those kinds of events very well, but I feel like they're only doing this as another stunt (like the Slasher storyline was a stunt, and the ice storm was a stunt.) They could at least just do the annual hospital ball that they used to do, "Romantic Royals" sounds pretty lame.

• Members

I think Simon either asks Vienna to distract Jack to keep him away from Carly, or Vienna will have her own agenda when she returns and sets her sights on Mike....

Michael Park said himself it would be cool to see him paired with someone like Vienna, who would keep him on his toes (Soap Opera Weekly, I believe it was the earliest September issue). To be honest, I can see Jack taking Vienna to the Romantic Royals Ball, and of course Carly/Simon will be there, along with Katie/Mike....Carly will be wanting Jack back, Jack will be wanting Carly back, Vienna will be wanting either Mike or Simon (she won't care who she gets with), Simon will be torn between Carly/Katie, and Katie of course will not want Vienna or Carly setting their sights on either Mike or Simon. :rolleyes:

Archived