Nip/Tuck

EricaKane70

• Members

I'm really lovin james more every week. She would of been great as christian's mom, they speak the same language, its kinda weird. The scene with christian/rosie was so disgusting I had to change the channel, why didn't that big mouth rosie warn us???? It was just gross, she definantly should just stick to hosting. I can tell already the scientologists are gonna have issues with nip/tuck. :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!!! I never saw the Michelle/kidney twist. I thought the tatto guy was gonna be behind it all. WOW!

Sean and Christian trying to have Matt kidnapped...laughable.

Kimber....MAJOR !@#$%^&*]!

Julia, oh Julia...my heart aches for you.

Next week (according to TVGuide.com) somone is going to die. They address the person as "a fairly pivotal character". I wonder if Sean kills Monica. (That's what it looked like it might lead up to in the previews).

:(It's only been one epi. but I missed seeing Liz and the nurse guy.

• Members

Really good episode tonight..First off i thought Rosie did a good job..She's a pretty good actress...It was funny watching her play white trash...

i figured out that James and Michelle were working together on the organ thing, but i didn't expect them to reveal it so soon..That reveal made the episode so much better..

The Matt stuff was great...i was really disturbed by the scene of Kimber and the lady packing up Matt's stuff..I was so proud of Julia for blasting Kimber for trying to ruin Christian, Sean, and Matt's life..

The wedding was nice and julia looked beatiful..I wish that sean hadn't of cheated..

• Members

What a phenomenal episode! Wow. So good. So much better than last week's!

Rosie is a [!@#$%^&*] in real life, and I hate her. But I have never had a problem with her acting. She was great last night.

My ONE COMPLAINT about last night, and it was such a good one, I hate to say it, but Christian/Julia deserved to have a scene last night. It WAS the wedding, and these two's scenes have been neglected all season. They have a history and a fanbase!

• Members

I actually didn't like this episode too much.

I enjoyed the interaction between Christian and the female pimp. They do have a great chemistry and I love them in scenes together. She is soo classy and kind of reminds me of Alexis from Dynasty. She is as tough as nails but she truely felt for him.

I loved Rosie. lol. I know i'm weird. "I can make some mac and cheese" it was soo weird seeing them on the floor. "Are you all the way in" LORD that was hilarious.

I'm hating this scientology crap. What the hell! This was the major reason I didn't like the episode. Matt's storylines have been lacking severly in quality since season 3 with that neo-nazi crap. This is what the third time Matt has been listening to his zipper instead of himself. There is always a woman who drives him to do stuff. Didn't he say that he has never made a choice or descion for himself well he still isn't. He is doing this all because Kimber is hawt. I can't stand him.

This Kimber stuff just reminds me of the Ava stuff from season two. Only Ava was classier, more subtle and overall a better femme fatal then Kimber ever has been. Plus it doesn't help that Famke acts circles around Kelly Carlson.

• Members

I HATE MATT!!!

I wish that stupid piece of [!@#$%^&*] would grow up and stop acting like such a whiny [!@#$%^&*].

-Rosie ruled! LMAO at her sex scene with Christian.

I'm 95% sure Christian will be a victim of James' organ ring.

• Members

Last nights show was another good one!

My few complaints....

Where is Julia's mom? She wasn't there for Connor's birth and hasn't shown up to see him yet. I know her mom is a [!@#$%^&*] and cares more about her job than anything else but I would have liked to see Julia's mom stop by at least. It doesnt help I love the actress that plays her mom, I wish she was used more often.

The wedding was shown for all of what 1 minute, WTF? Like KR I would like to have seen some Julia/Christian scenes and just more wedding scenes in general.

The rest of the show as usual was great...

I am liking the Scientology SL, its believable for me because Matt and Kimber are people who have had so many bad things happen to them in a short period of time that they would trust in the religion so easily. I was laughing my ass off when they lady came in to help with Kimber to pack Matt's things up. She was being a total [!@#$%^&*], I would have reacted like Sean throwing the phone and becoming enraged.

I don't know who is playing this James character, but I would like to see some pictures of her when she was younger. She just has the sexiness about her. James' story about getting no love in return at least help me feel somewhat for the character.

Rosie is a really great actress! My favorite scene was her and Christian walking in on her husband and her daughter from her first marriage. The girl trying out the guys new enlarged dick and the guy looking at the girls new tits, I loved it! The best one liner was Rosie character(forgot her name) telling Sean and Christian that her daughters outtie was big as her husbands cock and that he was getting an enlargement! :lol:

I am glad this is one show that rarely disappoints!

• Members

I love julia's mom. I started watching late into season 2, so I barely got to see her. So I bought season 2 on dvd, and I can't believe christian slept with julia's mom again!!!!!!! She's freaking in her early 60's, christian will sleep with anybody. :blink: I have to admit that rosie is an okay actress, that scene with christian just made me so disgusted. Why do people want christian with julia, she brings him down. I love him with michelle and the blind girl natasha from season 2. He's alright with kimber.

Kirk- the woman that plays james is Jaqueline Bisset here are some pics of her when she was younger:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1380/2083...eline&seq=6

• Members

What is it you find disgusting about Christan/Rosie- the fact that she is fat? I think the sex scene was hilirous- she just couldn't quit talking- typical Rosie. I'm not a fan generally of Rosie because she is such a loud mouth but I thought the sex scene was bust out loud funny. When it comes to Nip/Tuck if they don't shock or disgust you- they aren't doing their job. While many scenes over the years made me squirm or briefly close my eyes, I keep coming back because they keep you quessing and on the edge of your seat.

Archived