Y&R: Casting News!

• Members

http://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/news...etail_2285.html

Crime Gets a Makeover in Genoa City...

Tammy Lauren, best known as Ginger Szabo in Homefront, joins the cast of The Young and the Restless in the recurring role of Detective Maggie Sullivan. Lauren's other television credits include Crossing Jordan, The Drew Carey Show and Home Improvement. What crime demands her attention? Stay tuned to Y&R to find out which mystery is in need of a fine detective. Her first airdate is October 30.

It's probably about Carmen! Hopefully this is good!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 30 2006, 02:54 AM)

I just thought...aren't Paul and JT the detectives on this show? Why bring on a new character when you have two who can cover that? And Paul isn't even doing anything right now.

I guess they thought he was too boring for this story.

I'm assuming she's a detective for the GCPD, JT and Paul are private detectives.

Carmen being dead would be interesting if there were more suspects involved (she's only been really involved with the Winters). If they kill off Carmen, the only real suspects are the Winters... and mainly Dru; and if the killer turns out to be someone from her past that was never seen and recently mentioned... then that would suck. It would also just be another reason for Neil to get away with the [!@#$%^&*] he's being doing to Dru, just because he's been supporting her. But that's after he doubts her and accuses her of killing Carmen.

I rather Dru just dig up some dirt on her and blackmails her into leaving...

• Members

One of the most wooden actresses out there. This is probably just a temporary role, but she won't last either way. She was so bad on CBS's "Martial Law," one of a cheesiest and campiest shows ever starring that big guy Sammo Hung, she was replaced after just a couple of episodes.

• Members

I loved Tammy on Homefront. Ginger's romance with Jeff (Kyle Chandler) was one of the most popular storylines on that series. Considering that LML knows her from Homefront, I could see her sticking around for a while on a recurring basis.

• Members

I loved Ginger from Homefront, this is exciting news. I think Dru's date for the Gala will be factored in and eihter have a past with Carmen or is doing digging for someone with a past with her. Hopefully Sullivan will be a new love interest for Jack.

• Members

Yes, Kelly was excellent on HOMEFRONT! That show had so many wonderful actors. We've already seen Mimi Kennedy on Y&R as Feather (the tarot card reader), and now Tammy's coming on. It would be awesome to see Kelly or Sammi Davis or Jessica Steen or even Alexandra Wilson, who started out on LOVING & AW.

Archived