Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GH: Monday

Featured Replies

  • Member

So now Lucky is high on drugs and about to go after Jason with a gun Havent they destryoed him enough? Oh great, his character assasination continues and its to prop up Jason, who doesnt even need it. So I guess this makes Liz right since she's been warning Jason even though Lucky NEVER talks about or mentions him. Hell he doesnt even know that they are still friends. He has NO motive to target Jason. None whatsover. Its some contrived BS in order to make Jason look like the glorified hero while Lucky look like a drugged out psycho. Based on the previews, Im guessing he shoots Sam instead and we know that will have Jason on his back and everyone else hating him. F--k you Guza!

  • Replies 16
  • Views 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I couldn't even watch today. That Carly/Sonny/Jax characters were annoying. GH was trying to be funny, but unfortuantely the scenes came off as idiotic and pointless.

  • Member
I couldn't even watch today. That Carly/Sonny/Jax characters were annoying. GH was trying to be funny, but unfortuantely the scenes came off as idiotic and pointless.

You ain't neva lied. Those scenes were cringe worthy.

Lucky is definately picking up after Whitney with that stuff. He has nerve grabbing onto Liz like that. I'm glad Jason told Mac to shut the hell up. He needs to take up Maxie being a skank ho with Maxie!

  • Member
So now Lucky is high on drugs and about to go after Jason with a gun Havent they destryoed him enough? Oh great, his character assasination continues and its to prop up Jason, who doesnt even need it. So I guess this makes Liz right since she's been warning Jason even though Lucky NEVER talks about or mentions him. Hell he doesnt even know that they are still friends. He has NO motive to target Jason. None whatsover. Its some contrived BS in order to make Jason look like the glorified hero while Lucky look like a drugged out psycho. Based on the previews, Im guessing he shoots Sam instead and we know that will have Jason on his back and everyone else hating him. F--k you Guza!

Haven't seen it yet but I definitely agree with you and I love Jason/Liz. Lucky being on Jason is coming from nowhere. I could see if it was Patrick since he has imagined something about Patrick and Liz for months but this is definitely a prop tool. The only thing that can kinda make it make sense is if Lucky chooses Jason in order to bust him to try to live up his hero title but nah, this definitely comes from left field.

GH has so much potential to be good and it just about always misses the mark.

  • Member

GH SUCKS im sicking off lucky being trash to prop jiz [!@#$%^&*] you GH :angry::angry:

  • Member
So now Lucky is high on drugs and about to go after Jason with a gun Havent they destryoed him enough? Oh great, his character assasination continues and its to prop up Jason, who doesnt even need it. So I guess this makes Liz right since she's been warning Jason even though Lucky NEVER talks about or mentions him. Hell he doesnt even know that they are still friends. He has NO motive to target Jason. None whatsover. Its some contrived BS in order to make Jason look like the glorified hero while Lucky look like a drugged out psycho. Based on the previews, Im guessing he shoots Sam instead and we know that will have Jason on his back and everyone else hating him. F--k you Guza!

I think Lucky ends up shooting Liz, but the baby is fine. This is how Lucky finds out she is pregnant.

  • Member

I hate Lucky, but I don't like Jason? UGH. Too confusing. Jason and Sam bored me to tears. Carly and Jax were the best! I hate Sonny in the storyline tho.

  • Member

PLEASE kill Michael!!!!!!! I'll tune in for the rest of my days if that little [!@#$%^&*] is off the show.

STFU Sonny! My hate levels were off the charts today.

Only bright spot: Go Georgie!!! You tell your sister how much of a whore she is!

  • Member
Only bright spot: Go Georgie!!! You tell your sister how much of a whore she is!

Georgie rocks. She told her straight out to cut the crap because that innocent act is for those who don't know any better.

  • Member
Haven't seen it yet but I definitely agree with you and I love Jason/Liz. Lucky being on Jason is coming from nowhere. I could see if it was Patrick since he has imagined something about Patrick and Liz for months but this is definitely a prop tool. The only thing that can kinda make it make sense is if Lucky chooses Jason in order to bust him to try to live up his hero title but nah, this definitely comes from left field.

GH has so much potential to be good and it just about always misses the mark.

Okay, I just watched this and I have to take this back. They did it pretty much exactly the way I thought they would if it was to make sense. Lucky, because of the drugs, is fixating on bringing down Jason in order to get his job back instead of dealing with his problem and it makes sense. Its not as much Jason propping as it would appear. It actually makes sense.

  • Member

If Richards was still playing Maxie this storyline won't be half bad IMHO. KS portrayal is beyond weak. Richards would have knocked it out of the park.

  • Member

What is the deal with Sam's hair? What is up with the ponytail? I feel like they are trying to send some message with it. Is it to make her look like Christina, play some part in her redemption, to make her look innocent, what?

  • Member
KS portrayal is beyond weak.

I agree. While I didn't care for her as Belle Black on Days, she wasn't nearly as weak an actress as she seems to be now. To bad too because there could be a lot of potential with the character of Maxie.

  • Author
  • Member
Okay, I just watched this and I have to take this back. They did it pretty much exactly the way I thought they would if it was to make sense. Lucky, because of the drugs, is fixating on bringing down Jason in order to get his job back instead of dealing with his problem and it makes sense. Its not as much Jason propping as it would appear. It actually makes sense.

and thats exactly why its contrived BS. Lucky is going after Jason in order to get his job back? But Mac fired him. Wouldnt he have taken back his badge and gun? Not on GH, bc they needed to leave Lucky with the gun so that he can go after Jason. Makes NO sense, other than to further trash Lucky and prop up Jason

  • Member
Okay, I just watched this and I have to take this back. They did it pretty much exactly the way I thought they would if it was to make sense. Lucky, because of the drugs, is fixating on bringing down Jason in order to get his job back instead of dealing with his problem and it makes sense. Its not as much Jason propping as it would appear. It actually makes sense.

I agree. It's exaggerated to heighten the drama, sure. But I don't find it contrived. It makes sense that Lucky would try to take out Jason to prove himself. All the points have been lined up. Jason has always been a ghost in this storyline ever since the killing of Manny.

It would be contrived if Jason was just minding his own business, and Lucky decided "You know what? I'm going to kill Jason today!"

You wanna talk about contrivances, let's talk about the Ric/Sonny storyline. Ric is a horrible father and a threat to Kristina, his blood relative, because he slept with Sam? Sonny slept with Sam and is the father of his own daughter's stillborn niece!! :blink:

Now THAT'S a character propping contrivance!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.