Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS: Wednesday September 6

Featured Replies

  • Administrator

Scene of the day:

Bo angrily opens the door and yells to Kate, "YOU BITCH!"

That had me LMAO!! :lol:

Great intense yellling scenes between Lucas and Sami!

Good Hope/Patrick scenes too at the hospital. They were sweet.

Welcome to the DAYS writing staff, Meg Kelly. Good script today.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I really enjoyed Bo calling Kate a bitch. She really is one.

I'm enjoying how sensitive the guys were on today's show. John particuarly.

The Hope/Patrick scene's sort of made me put on my sad face, with her describing the Zack stuff.

Oh they showed Bo's shoes right before they showed a picture of a shoe print - that's gonna tie in somehow, right?

  • Author
  • Administrator
Oh they showed Bo's shoes right before they showed a picture of a shoe print - that's gonna tie in somehow, right?

Yeah, I thought that was a weird directing choice when they showed Bo's shoes. You could be right, Rugs.

  • Member

I love Bo finally getting in Kate's face. Now it's Hope's turn.

  • Member
I love Bo finally getting in Kate's face. Now it's Hope's turn.

Did that happen today? I missed it. I will have to watch later.

I wish Days was on at a better time on soapnet :(

  • Member

LOL! Oh, I have to see this. Too bad I have to wait until 10:00 am tomorrow now. I'm getting drunk tonight so I'll miss it at 11:00. Boo.

  • Member
Did that happen today? I missed it. I will have to watch later.

I wish Days was on at a better time on soapnet :(

Well, I kind of worded it incorrectly. There was only the !@#$%^&*] comment and there could have been more but Roman had Kate leave before Bo could continue. Kate's smirk infuriated me. God, I love to hate her, LoL.

  • Member
Scene of the day:

Bo angrily opens the door and yells to Kate, "YOU !@#$%^&*]!"

Why did he say that? Does he know that she and Eve were working together?

  • Member

My new favourite word ... touchstone. The John & Marlena scenes were magical. Loved how they couldn't stop looking at each other. Deidre and Drake are bringing the little things back. The looks, the touches, the softness, the belonging. They were amazing today and I was teary eyed by the end of it. She was so touched by him and I loved that she said she haden't let him be there for her.

John: "Everyone knows that before I met you, my life was a blank slate. And you're my touchstone. You're the reason I live in the here and now and don't look back anymore. And what you have been through is....so traumatic, and I know better than anyone, so I just want to be here for you now like you were there for me then."

She takes his hand in his.

Kate trying to use sex to get off the breaking in.

  • Author
  • Administrator
My new favourite word ... touchstone. The John & Marlena scenes were magical. Loved how they couldn't stop looking at each other. Deidre and Drake are bringing the little things back. The looks, the touches, the softness, the belonging. They were amazing today and I was teary eyed by the end of it. She was so touched by him and I loved that she said she haden't let him be there for her.

John: "Everyone knows that before I met you, my life was a blank slate. And you're my touchstone. You're the reason I live in the here and now and don't look back anymore. And what you have been through is....so traumatic, and I know better than anyone, so I just want to be here for you now like you were there for me then."

She takes his hand in his.

I forgot to mention the J/M scenes!! Loved their dialogue today.

I know it's only one script, but I love Meg Kelly so far!! Was she this good at ATWT? If so, thank you Hogan for bringing her to DAYS. It looks like all 3 parts of the writing team (HW, BDW, SW) are improving. :)

  • Member

I loved the scenes between Sami and Lucas. THat was awesome.

I liked the scenes between Steve and John.

I think that Christie Clark looks absolutely radiant. SHe is stunning, but even more so.

  • Member
I liked the scenes between Steve and John.

I loved what John had to say to Nick! Best part of the show (especially after Nick was badmouthing Kayla so badly yesterday).

  • Member

Well, I couldn't stop looking at Steve, today. He is soooo the same Steve and I'm in heaven. It's great we at least have him in the daily storylines.

About the shoes. Those shoes were size 12 as mentioned before and the prints show they are an expensive Italian make so I hardly believe that Bo wears anything similar. Why the camera showed his feet is beyond me because the feet to be interested in is the man we saw in black yesterday with his huge, expensively clad feet talking about Marlena.

Getting past the disk and Chelsea will be a milestone. That needs to be over. JER should have never been allowed to bring a character in just to destroy her and kill a child character. Dreadful, sickening and rank.

I laughed at seeing Hope's baby and her FLAT tummy. A baby that far along is not anywhere in a flat tummy. She should have a little bulge at least. I loathe Patrick, but Brody has to be a sweet man because some of his expressions only a sweet person could come up with. Actually, I was bitterly disappointed in the writing for Bo today. He was not in character at all the way he forgot to pick up Hope and the way he backed off at the hospital. Just wrong and I hated that, but guess it is plot driven.

Sami etal were awesome today. I don't have a clue about what is going on as none of the spoilers even say.

Carrie and Austin are getting together and thankfully they will soon be gone. I do not see the appeal of this couple at all. Carrie was a great kid, but I haven't seen her trials as an adult and so I just don't like her. Austin is wishy-washy even if he has a great heart so I don't like him either. They will break up down the road again. I'd much rather see Billie and Frankie get together.

  • Member

Watching the show now, and its really good..Loving the Kate and Roman scenes...I thought it was hillarious that the tape had a monkey in a boat, so funny...And Roman's warning to Kate that the killer knows her role in all this was awesome..Very chilling....

John and Marlena good stuf..as was Steve and John...I just love seeing Steve interacting with everyone..

Sami and Lucas were great..This twist with Will is very interesting..

oh and Bo calling Kate a !@#$%^&*] was priceless..

  • Member

I'll jump on the "Kate's a bitch" bandwagon. I loved Bo saying that to her. :D

My favorite scenes were the Lucas and Sami ones. Very intense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.